Chapter 16

Kristen did a perfect cartwheel and ran back to Liza.
"Beat that!" Kristen said pretending to be aggressive.
"Oh you're gonna wish you didn't say that," Liza said smirking as she ran into a perfect round off.
"I'm not gonna even lie... that was good," Kristen said trying not to smile. Kristen was a little too happy to pretend to be angry, but that's what makes Kristen Kristen.
"But can you do this!" Kristen said immediately bending into a backbend and kicking over.
"THAT'S MY BABY!" Scotty screamed proudly in David's face, clapping while Kristen blushed. David and Liza rolled their eyes in annoyance.
"Watch this," Liza said pushing Kristen aside.
Liza ran into a round-off and did a back handspring.
"WHAT THE F*CK!" Kristen screamed watching Liza walk back over smirking.
"THAT'S MY BABY! HA." David yelled to Scotty trying to show off, instantly realizing what he just said.
Liza instantly blushed and Kristen started smirking.
"I didn't mean that..." David said blushing while looking at Scott, who was of course also smirking.
"No no of course not," Scott said smirking as he got up.
Liza stood blushing like crazy.
Does that mean he likes me?? He called me his baby... that's so flippin cute! Liza thought smiling to herself.
She probably thinks I'm an idiot... Great job. David thought to himself mentally facepalming.
"So I think you might've won this round, but you are going to DIE during cheer tournaments tomorrow," Kristen said walking by Liza.
"I bet you money," Liza said smirking back.
The bell rang loudly and Kristen turned around and hugged Liza.
"See you soon." She said making a weird face and reaching her hand out for Scott to hold. Liza made a weird face as well and laughed as she turned to David. David was staring at what looked like a tree, and Liza was staring at him. He was so easily distracted. Like a cute little puppy. She wanted to reach out and cup his cheeks and just feel it... Not 'it' you little nasty...  But feel his lips on hers. Feel the spark, feel the love. That's what she was going to call this... Love. Her cheeks flushed at the thought.
"Pookie!" Liza said standing on her toes in front of his face.
David instantly snapped back to reality.
"Lizabug." David said his daze turning into a smirk.
don't freak out Liza, play it cool. She thought to herself as she blushed and started giggling.
"You are very cute when you blush Ms. Koshy," David said smiling as he pushed her hair behind her ear and stared at her. Her blushing went from a light pink to an intense red.

"I'm not blushing... I am simply sharing the fact that you are super lame through my facial features my dear David." Liza said proudly smiling.
"Lame enough that you want to kiss me?" David said smirking equally as proud.
"How would you know that..." Liza said cautiously blushing.
I didn't say that out loud did I... She thought to herself.
"Oh, I just know," David said smirking at Liza.
Finally, David is back in the game.... He thought to himself.
"You would know that look since you kiss so many girls." Liza said smirking and silently whispering 'oooh' as she flipped her hair and started walking to class.
Sh*t out of the game, out of the game! David thought to himself as he mentally facepalmed. So he does a couple of reoccurring mistakes and now he's the bad guy?
Sh*t I sound like Dom." David said rolling his eyes walking slowly into the building. When he walked in Liza was leaning up against a wall talking to Dan and Gabbie. She looked really pretty. He wanted to be able to walk up to them and put his arm around Liza just because he could. Liza and Gabbie walked into the room and he followed behind them. He sat in his seat and had no other intentions but to stare at Liza all class period. What else was he supposed to do, pay attention?
"I think David is staring at you." Gabbie whispered smirking.
"Do you think David likes me..." Liza whispered. She wasn't joking and she actually was concerned.
"Well... I don't know..." Gabbie said biting her bottom lip. She hated to lie. But she just had to. She couldn't tell Liza yes. She would get ideas... False hope. If Gabbie was being honest, she had never seen David so happy like he was with Liza, but she didn't have the strength to tell Liza that.
"Oh..." Liza said with a blank facial expression as she turned her full attention toward the board.
If anyone knew David, it was probably Gabbie. Well, the only person she could turn to. Liza's head was filled with David. All David. She had no idea how she let herself do this. Love is pain. She knew that better than anyone else.
David, on the other hand, loved it. He just wanted to hug Liza's little body. He couldn't believe he spent the past two years making fun of Scotty. Making fun of him for missing plans, (which he didn't do often because Kristen was fine with it) making fun of him for not having sex around, making fun of him for hanging around Kristen all the time, and for just being happier over a girl. The idea that he made fun of Scott for such a beautiful feeling gave David remorse, and trust me David Dobrik doesn't feel remorse often. He looked back over Liza who seemed upset about something. Maybe he could ride home with her. He would talk to Scotty first to see what his thoughts were.
"David Dobrik!" The teacher shouted annoyed.
"Hm?" David said popping back into reality.
"The answer to C...." the teacher said obviously annoyed while the class whispered under their breath. David started breathing heavier and started to freak out when a notification from Liza came up on his phone.
His phone had the message 32 degrees Celsius on it.  David smiled as he confidently stated the answer.
"Correct..." the teacher said confused as she walked back up to the board. The rest of the class was shocked that David actually got the answer right.
"You had something to do with that didn't you..." Gabbie whispered smiling.
"No, I actually didn't! I guess he was just paying attention..." Liza said smiling as she pushed her hair behind her ear.
"Doubt it... he's always staring at you during this class instead of actually paying attention." Gabbie whispered smirking.
"He is not..." Liza blushed as she looked over at David who just happened to be looking right at her.
Liza did a small little wave and David smiled and laughed.
You're adorable he mouthed as he smiled. Liza instantly turned red and looked back down.
"You blush way to much honey." Gabbie said smiling as she played with her hands.
"Oh, really Gabs... Hey, tell me what it was like when Alex was at your house 'studying' last night?" Liza asked innocently while smiling.
"Shut the f*ck up." Gabbie said blushing as she rolled her eyes.
Mhm yeah, that's right. Liza thought flipping her hair and sticking her tongue out.
The rest of the class was pretty average. Liza wrote the most detailed notes with multicolored pens and of course a second set of notes for David with hearts around his name. Gabbie had her daily nap and dreamt about Shawn Mendes, and good ole David was thinking about Liza.

__________________________________
A/N: Listen. I AM SO SORRY! How long was the wait this time? Well, I have some good ole news.... I'm publishing another chapter again today or early tomorrow! (gasps from the crowd) I know, I know. This is a really bad chapter, so I'd like to apologize! But again if you like it, want to share your opinions, and or just want to talk to me you can always comment because I see all of them! And vote or comment if you like the chapters so I know I'm not wasting my time writing crappy chapters for no reason! (I'm procrastinating to post this because it's so bad.) I respond to most all comments! Have an amazing day you boys, girls, and non labeled friends!  
Byeeeee!