alone at dorm

Jimin and jungkook were best friends and would spend most of there time together, but jimin liked jungkook secretly. One day some members went to go visit their families and left jimin by himself, yet he didn't know that jungkook stayed with him in the house.

Jimin felt hungry and went to the kitchen to make instant noodles or get anything that was there. Jimin opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle water.

He closed it and saw jungkook by the door and got startled. "Jungkookiee aish what are you doing here?" Jimin said. "I didn't want you to be alone since all the other members went to visit their families." Jungkook said in a small cute voice. "Awww thanks kookie I really appreciate it." Jimin rubbed jungkook's head and was about to leave when he felt a hand grab his sleeve.

He turnedd around and saw jungkook looking at him right in the eyes. "Jimin I just wanted to tell you that I like you more than just a friend, and I know you might not think of me the same way but I just wanted to let you know." Jimin was shocked and couldn't say anything. Jungkook looked down and started crying, to the point where his face was red. Jimin smiled and raised jungkooks chin. "Jungkook I like you".

Then suddenly jimin kissed jungkook. Jungkook was holding on to jimin's waist and started moving him closer. Jungkook grabbed jimin's butt and squeezed it. Jimin couldn't help but moan a little.

Jungkook grabbed jimin by the calfs and carried him up into his room. Jungkook locked the door and layed jimin on his bed. They started kissing again. Jungkook slowly started taking jimin's pants off. Jungkook took off his shirt and his pants all at once. Jimin took his shirt off and his boxers off. Jungkook looked at jimin for a couple seconds and kissed him in the chest. Jimin started to moan. Jimin couldn't take it and grabbed jungkook and layed him on the bed. Jungkook looked down at jimin and saw he was about to give him a blowjob.

Jimin then started rubbing jungkooks member and heat it up with his hands. Then jimin took all of jungkooks member in his mouth. Jungkook moaned and started pulling on jimins hair. Jimin then felt jungkooks hand on his head telling him to deep throat him.

"Jimin ah it feels so good.~" Then jimin felt a warm liquid in his throat, as he swallowed it jungkook grabbed jimin and told him to turn around.

Jimin did as he was told and could feel jungkook's member going inside of him. Jimin was moaning and whining.

"Jungkook harder ah it's so big ah ah~" jungkook started slamming into him and told him he was about to cum.

"Ah me too." As Jungkook gave his last push inside jimin, jimin came all over the bed sheets and could feel all of the sweat in his body but also all of the pleasure jungkook had just gave him.

Jungkook pulled out of jimin and could feel he was all wet dripping in cum. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and said "second round?"

_***_

This is cringy idk how to write smut lol...