confession

Bts had just finished their Fake love performance and were heading out. As they bowed and waved at ARMY, jungkook kept giving jimin glances and would sometimes stare at him. When they were done they all went to their vans and drove off to their dorms.

As they arrived to their dorms jungkook walked a lot slower than the rest of the members and waited to see If the rest of the members had gone in to their rooms.

Jungkook then went to his room and changed into his pajamas and tried to sleep, although he really couldn't because he was thinking of jimin.

Now you see jimin was his ideal type he loved jimin he wanted someone short and cute and someone who could make him laugh and just be happy with him and jimin was all of that. Although he had never told jimin about those feelings, so he just kept it in for everyone's benefit. Also in Korea it wasn't something he could openly say out loud since soon he had to go to the army and he would be put in lower ranks which would be more likely for him to never see jimin again.

So as jungkook thought about how jimin and him were ment to be and how they could never be together, he didn't notice the door open. It was jimin slowly walking in and standing still looking at jungkook. Jungkook then peaked his head from his blankets and saw the small person standing there.

Jk: Jimin what are you doing here its 2 in the morning?

Jm: I just need to talk to someone about something and I thought I could come to you...

Jk: yeah sure... here sit down... now tell me what is it?

As the small man sat down next to jungkook, all jungkook could think about was what was troubling him and how he could help jimin.
Jimin then spoke and said, " I'm falling in love with someone and I want to be with that person, but it's a forbidden love."
Jungkook just froze. He thought, who was this person who stole his love and why was it a forbidden love.

Jimin then spoke again getting the youngers attention. "Jungkook I'm gay and I like you and I know and understand if you might not like me the same way but I just do, I dont know how this happened I just started to have feelings for you."
And so jungkook froze again.

He couldn't believe what was coming out if his hyungs mouth. He then snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the small person that had tears running down his face. Jungkook then felt this need to kiss him badly but he couldn't get himself to do it. Jungkook then spoke. "Jimin I like you too..."

Jimin slowly looked up and saw jungkook smiling at him with such tenderness and love. He then leaned in towards jungkook and kissed him.

Jungkook was a little surprised as to how jimin made the first move and how that was totally his line to do but he didn't care at this point. So jungkook kissed back. They both started to kiss passionately and roughly. Jimin then pulled away. Jungkook jumped a little from the feeling of not having jimins lips intertwined with his.

"What are we going to tell the members!?" Jimin said with a worried face.

"Dont worry about it jimin, all that matters is that we both love each other and we have each other, if the members won't understand that well that's their problem but I'm pretty sure they are understanding. Like I mean look at namjoonie and jin like they are totally in love with each other they just dont want to admit it." Jungkook said.

"But I don't know-" jimin said after getting cut off from jungkook giving him pecks on the mouth.

"Look jimin I care about you so much and you have no idea how long I've waited for this. I really do love you and I know we really aren't supposed to be doing this but I'm totally riskingit for you for me and for us. I truly do love you and I don't want to lose you. " jungkook said with such kindness in his voice.

"I love you too jungkook and I too would risk this for us. I know I'm not perfect in any way but I just want you to known that I do love you and I'll do anything to stay by your side." Jimin said hugging jungkook.

Jungkook then pecked jimin on the forehead and laid jimin on his chest.
They both slowly fell asleep in each others embrace.

The next morning they went and spilled the beans to the members they were all cool about it and so namjin came out as well and so they all lived happily ever after....the end now you may all leave....jk pls stay I need friends..

Hello my little peanuts who read these really bad stories sorry for not updating I was busy with school but now I'm out and I can write ff. I make no promises tho KaY SeE YoU All LatEr ByE! Ilysm!
XoXo
😊💜