punishment

*Jungkook pov*

We had just finished a concert and were getting off stage. I walked down the stairs and looked for jimin to come so I could walk with him. I saw him and waited for him. We all waited backstage until the manager and namjoon came and told us that we would all go eat at a restaurant with all the staff and extras. I looked at jimin and walked with him towards the car. I entered and sat in the back, so did jimin. We stared at each other for a while then he smirked and looked away. We finally arrived to the restaurant and we all waited for our tables and sat down. Jimin and me sat together and v and j hope also sat at our table. As vhope talked and giggled like little kids I felt all my blood on my face and I felt nervous.

*Jimin pov*

I saw jungkook glancing at me and touching his hair which ment he was nervous or just shy. I loved it when he was thinking about me. I had liked him since we first met, and I showed him that I liked him by treating him like a baby and someone important to me, but I never had his attention so now I play hard to get because I gave him so many chances and he never had his attention on me so I want to tease him. The waitress came and kept looking at jungkook, I didn't like it. As she was about to take our orders I interrupted her and told her my order first. Then she asked v, and jhope. Finally she looked at jungkook and was about to ask for his order, when I slightly moved my leg to touch his and he turned. I gave him a big smirk and I drank my water. He became nervous and couldn't decide on his order. He then said "A chicken noddle soup." The waitress looked at jungkook one last time and walked away. He turned to look at her and you could notice how jealous I was to see him looking at someone who wasn't me.

*Jungkook pov*

I looked at jimin and saw he was jealous but I couldn't show that I liked him because then the rest of the members would think I'm weird or something. I looked away and started playing on my phone. Then the waitress came and brought our food, she placed my food first on the table with a ripped napkin which had her name and her phone number. Then she gave jimin his food and vhopes food as well. I got the number and put it in my pocket. Then I started to eat the soup.

*50 mins later*

All of the staff and members had finished and it was kind of late so they paid for the food and left. As jimin and jungkook were getting in the car jimin told  jungkook to come to his hotel room once they got to the hotel because he had to tell him something. Jungkook nodded and got in the car.

*Arriving in the hotel*

All the members got off the car and started walking into the hotel. Namjoon was talking to jin and suga was tagging along. V and j hope were playing together as they walked in. Jungkook walked in front of jimin, and jimin was looking at jungkook from head to toe. They all walked into the elevator and went to their rooms. Jimin then texted jungkook to come to his room because he needed to talk to him.

*Jungkook pov*

I got a text from jimin saying he wantes to talk to me. I smile as I read the text but I feel a little nervous. I change and walk out of my room. I walk to the end of the hallway and knocked on jimins door. He comes and opens the door. I walk in and walk to his bed and sit down. "Jimin what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I then saw jimin getting closer and closer. "I saw you looking at that waitress" Jimin said. He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me down onto the bed. I looked at his eyes and his eyes were full of lust. We started at each other until I felt soft lips on mine, Jimin kissed me. I was in shock but I eventually kissed back. We kissed passionately, as if we were to be sucking each others souls out of each other. I saw his member excited and I was also getting excited.He then took off his clothes and I took mine off too. "Your mine and only mine, don't ever try making me jealous or I will punish you" jimin said. I could feel all of the heat rush through out my body. I kissed his neck and his chest. He then sat down against the bed board and grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on his stomach. "This is your punishment." He sat me on his member and started moving me up and down. I couldn't resist and started moaning and whining. "Ah jimin its so big ah harder, deeper." He moved me harder slamming me into him. "Ah yes daddy please faster it feels so good ah its so big inside me."i whined.

*Jimin pov*

I could feel all of jungkook on me. I could feel almost cumming but I couldn't stop slamming jungkook inside me. He felt so good and it was his punishment for looking at other people that wasn't me. I loved jungkook and he belonged to me and no one else. "Junkook I think im going to-". I say cumming inside of  jungkook. Jungkook falls off my member and lays down next to me. I turn to see him. I reach in for another kiss and we eventually fall asleep next to each other.

    The end