ride me

Jungkook was laying on his bed playing on his phone when he got a message from his close friend taehyung.

Taehyung: Hey let's have fun tonight! Why don't we go to a strip club?

Junkook: ig if you want but I don't want to stay for long Ok?

Taehyung: yea yea whatever okay see you tonight!

*Skip time*

Jungkook arrived to a loud and noisy place with taehyung. He could see men in dance poles and some giving other men lap dances. "Lets go have fun jungkook!" Taehyung said while already looking at one guy who was pole dancing. As taehyung went rushing to meet this handsome guy jungkook stayed behind looking around to find a table or some place where he could sit. He then found a table in the corner of the club, it was dark and it was close to the bathrooms so it wasn't really noticeable. Jungkook sat down and kept looking at this one guy who caught his attention. The guy had a big fat ass and looked young and innocent, something jungkook liked in his men. The unknown male looks at jungkooks direction making eye contact. Once they saw each other they were trapped in each others eyes. Jungkook could feel every hair in his body stick up of all the shivers this male was bringing to him. The unknown male then came to the table jungkook was sitting at and asked for his name. "Im jungkook nice to meet you." Jungkook said. "Im jimin cutie want to go have fun somewhere else?" Jungkook hesitated for a moment thinking and worrying about his friend taehyung, he looked around to see taehyung and that guy making out. Jungkook then looked back at jimin and said "sure why not?" They both then got up and walked to a room in the back. They were making out as they entered.

Jimin closed the door as well as locking it. Jimin turned around to have a pair of lips being crashed to his. Jimin opened his mouth so jungkook could enter his mouth and explore every inch of him. Jungkook then slowly started to kiss down jimins neck.

Jimin could feel how jungkook would leave bruises on his neck. Jungkook then started taking off jimins shirt and undoing his pant buttons. Jimin was whipped at how he could feel jungkook fingers touch every part of his body and curves. Jungkook then came back up and started kissing jimin passionately. Jungkook pulled down his pants and took off his shirt. They both layed on the bed that was in the room, still kissing passionately.

Jungkook placed jimin on his back and started leaving bruises on his thighs. Jungkook then started moving downwards reaching jimin member." I like how hard you are right now baby." Jungkook said in a low voice. Jungkook then started pumping jimin and all jimin could do was grab on to the bed sheets. Jungkook then took jimin all in his mouth. Jimin groaned at the warm saliva feeling. Jungkooks head started up and down. Jimin was pulling on jungkooks head, face fucking him. "Ah~ jungkook I'm close." Jungkook then stopped giving jimin head. Jimin whined and whimpered at the none warm sensation he once felt. "Ride me baby boy." Jungkook commanded. Jungkook got on his back and placed jimin on him stomach. "I want you to fuck me raw daddy." Jimin said in a cute voice yet still sounding hot. "Your a naughty boy aren't you." Jungkook said as he smirked. "Yeah daddy." Jimin said. Then jungkook grabbed jimin by the waist and pulled him up placing him on top of his member, and without a warning jungkook slammed jimin into him. Ah~ ugh ~Ah. "Daddy it hurts Ah~". "I'm going to fuck you raw tonight baby." Jungkook said. Jimin started riding his pony and moving up and down. Jungkook bucked his hips making more of his member into jimin. "Harder daddy Ah~ it feels so good." Jungkook thrusted harder and faster into jimin hitting jimins prostate, which had jimin moan really loud. Jimin curled him toe fingers of all the pleasure jungkook was giving him. Jungkook gave one last thrust into jimin before cumming inside him. Jimin was not to far behind before releasing on jungkooks stomach. Jungkook and jimin riding off their high. Jimin slipped off of Jungkooks member and laid down next to jungkook. "That was the best ride I have ever had." Jimin said while panting and trying to catch his breath. Jungkook looked over to jimin and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I'm glad you liked it baby." Jungkook said. "We should do this more often" jimin said in a cute voice.
"We should baby." Then the two males fell into deep sleep.

The End