Part 5

Tada! Here we go.

I will be placing a line at a certain part of the chapter. Let's just say things get hot and heavy at that point and that is the debarkation point for those who don't need to know the nitty gritty details.

A surprising figure was standing at the dock as the wedding party returned from their cruise. Fun had been had by all. The only mischief Robert stirred was regaling everyone with embarrassing stories about the groom.

"Is that?" Cassidy trailed off as she squinted. She turned to Sofia who only smiled. Cassidy felt excitement well in her chest as the figure became clearer.

The woman's platinum blonde hair was artfully streaked with hints of pink and blue and swept up into a loose bun, most likely held together by color pencils. She shaded her gaze as she watched the approach of the boat. A wide grin split her face as she waved. Her tall, lithe body bouncing with excitement.

"I wasn't even sure if she was coming until she called from the airport this morning," Sofia grinned as she and Cassidy returned the new arrival's wave. Cassidy wrapped an arm around Sofia in a hug.

"Who's that?" Robert asked, lowering his shades as he gazed toward the dock.

"Down Robert," Sofia smiled, "That is the third Musketeer, Shannon."

The two women practically jumped from the boat as soon as it was close enough to the dock. The three women danced around each other talking excitedly in Greek. Even in sandals, Shannon stood taller than the other two. They came to rest as Robert cleared his throat.

Shannon slid her sunglasses down her nose as a single brow rose. Her grey eyes meticulously observing him.

"I was given the impression this was more of a dynamic duo than an ensemble," he said, smiling and taking his sunglasses off completely. "Robert." He held out his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Hollywood. Shannon Greenwood," she accepted his hand. The corner of her mouth twitched up as he placed a quick kiss across her knuckles before releasing her hand.

Cassidy watched the exchange with a grin. Robert didn't know what he was getting himself into. She was glad to have one less person to dodge over the next few days.

Robert offered to help with Shannon's luggage and they made their way up to the resort. At the main entrance Cassidy saw Benedict and Tom walking along a nearby footpath. She held the urge to call out to them. Both men had furrowed brows and were speaking animatedly with their hands. She couldn't hear their argument as they were walking away.

"Sof wasn't kidding. Mr. Conrad and Mr. Holmes," Shannon said in a hushed voice over Cassidy's shoulder as she also watched the two men walk away. "He loves showing it off on film, but now that I've seen the live version, Hiddlebum looks yum!"

Cassidy and Sofia broke out in laughter. The sound broke up whatever the two British gentlemen were arguing about and drew their attention. Benedict gave a slow smile as his gaze met Cassidy's. Tom's eyes darted to the new arrival. Shannon studied him from behind her sunglasses.

"How was your sailing?" Benedict asked as they made their way over to the group. Cassidy swore she heard Robert grumble something about Brit one and Brit two under his breath.

"It was a lovely time," Cassidy answered. "Ben, Tom, I would like you to meet Shannon Greenwood. Shannon, I believe these gentlemen need no introduction for you." Shannon smiled as Ben politely shook her hand. Tom cradled her hand in his as he pressed a slow kiss to the back of her hand. His eyes darted up to hers just as he lifted his lips. Cassidy was almost offended that Tom could be so fickle.