info+chapter 1

Y/n= your name
E/c=eye color
F/a=favorite animal
H/c=hair color
Might add more

3rd person POV
Y/n was still being constructed. They was a f/a, who is a comedian. They has e/c eyes and they wear a bowtie that is pink and blue mixed, with a plain white shirt with a joke one it.( im to lazy to make one up).
Y/n POV
I opened my eyes to see lots of unfinished body parts. I look around to see I was still in process. I got up do to curiosity and looked around. I went to the main stage to see the other animatronics talking. I tried to talk but nothing came out. A purple bunny noticed me and came over to me. "Hey, I'm bonnie the bunny, you must be the new animatronic". He said. I nodded yes. "Oh, can you talk or did they not have you voice box"? He said/asked. I shook my head no. "OK, come with me". He said walking into the room I was in. He had put some parts together and made a voice box. "Here, if you don't like it we can change it". He said handing it to you. I shrugged my shoulders trying to say I don't know how to put it in. He noticed. "Oh,right". He said putting the voice box in,getting really close to my face. I felt a shock in my neck." There, try and say something". He said. "Something". I said." I see your going to be the comedian". He said with a small laugh. "Also try and turn into a human". He said turning into one himself." OKay". I said trying. after many attempts I finally did it. I had my joke shirt with black shorts and sneakers. I had my e/c eyes and h/c hair.
Bonnie's POV
When she turned into her human form they were beautiful. They had soft h/c hair and sparkling e/c eyes. Their voice was also soothing and beautiful. We headed to the main stage to see Freddy and chica talking.
Y/n POV
"Heya guys meet the new member of the group". Bonnie said. A bear and chicken looked at us. "Oh, hey bonnie who's this". The bear said. "I'm y/n". I said waving. "Hey y/n I'm Freddy and this is chica". Freddy said. He had a black top hat and bowtie and chica just had a bib that says 'let's eat'. It was 6 from the bell and in had to go back to the room I was in because I'm not fully done. I said bye to the others and headed back to the room.
Heyyy, guys its emy and I hope you like this book I've read a few of these and some of them are good and even great, but some get off topic. Anyway I might get off topic sometimes but I'll try my best not to, anyway hope you like the first chapter. Byeee!!