Chapter 11

Before the story continues, I would like to say sorry. I haven't been updating a lot recently, and that's because I'm not really into this story as much as I was.

But, I will continue.

Also school is coming soon, so I may update even less. But I'll try my best to post every chance I get.

And here is what you all have waited for

_______
Y/n POV

I started heading up the stairs, hearing the familiar creak of the steps.

Once reaching the door, I noticed it was closed.

"I don't remember closing the door." I state clearly confused.

I try using the nob only to realize its locked.

I bang on the door yelling for help, hoping one of the animatronics hear me.

But no one did. Or they did but didn't want to help.

"Those bastards." I say to myself.

I quickly head back down the stairs and sit in the corner.

After waiting for what seemed like hours, the hear the door open.

Looking up I see a blinding light fill the room for some time, but disappears the the sound of a door closing.

"W..whose there." I asked trying not to sound panicked.

"W..whose there." I heard myself repeat from inside the room.

'Wait, when I was with goldie there was no echo, so why did I hear one now?' I thought to myself.

"Hello, y/n." I heard a voice from in front of me.

Looking up I see nothing, but than I hear a snap and the light came on.

I look at the ceiling light to see Mangle had put in a new light bulb.

"I have a request for you y/n." The figure in front of me stated kneeling down to where I was sitting.

I look who it was and it was bon bon, or toy bonnie.

"What do you want." I stated.

"I would like to make a deal." He responded.

"bo.n bon, i.. hav.e s.omei.ng y.ou sho.ld ta.ke i.nto cons.terna.tion." magle stated with their broken voice box.

"And what is that?" Bon bon said looking at the fox on the ceiling.

"This." She said that pressed a button.

"Fine, but what do you really need." A familiar voice said from the device.

"I need you to make sure them rebuilding me, completely fails." I hear myslef say.

Than mangle turns the recorder off.

Bon bon looks back at me " you asked freddy to make sure we cant create you?" Bonnie says.

'Wait, freddy?' I questin in my head.

"Uh, yeah. But dont do anything to him, I'll ask his to not do it if you let me go." I state.

"Fine." he says backing up. He started heading for the stairs but stops before going up. " you will join us, one way or another." He states than continues up the stairs.

Making sure he is gone from the door, I sprint to the door and run to where the originals are.

'What have I done?'