chapter 15

_3rd POV_
After many hours, bonnie had failed to fix y/n's voice glitch. He gave up after he realized it's gotten worse.

"I-im sorry y-y/n I dont know how to fix your glitch." Bonnie's states looking devastated.

"I-I-Its f-fine bonnie". Y/n says before become human. "You tried your hardest and that's all I could ask for". They say smiling.

"But I really wanted to help you, but I only made it worse". Bonnie states looking at the ground.

Y/n reached their hand out and ruffled the males hair.

"Its alright bonnie, you don't need to look so sad". Y/n said playing with Bonnie's hair.

"P-please stop y-y/n". He stuttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to comfort you". Y/n says as they pull their hand away.

Bonnie looks up, slight pink dusting his face.

"no, it's fine--y/n/n". Bonnie gets cut off.

The two look over to see golden freddy.

"What do you want?" Bonnie asks in a sour tone.

"I came to talk to y/n, not you." Golden states, earning a quiet growl from bonnie.

"What do you need"? Y/n asks

"Nothing, is it wrong for me to want to hang out"? Golden states.

"They were already in a conversation". Bonnie states.

"So y/n, how about that deal?" Golden smirks at y/n, moving closer to them.

"I dont know what your talking about?" Y/n says.

"You know exactly what I mean". Golden says grabbing y/n's chin, making them look at him.

"They are uncomfortable, stop". Bonnie practically yells, punching golden away.

Golden gets up and stares at bonnie in anger, causing golden to lunge at bonnie.

"Don't"! Y/n yells causing golden to stop. Both of the boys look at y/n confused. "Thanks for trying to help bonnie,but I got myself into this". They said as they looked at the purple haired male.

"But". Bonnie started, only to stop talking soon after.

Golden freddy slowly moved twords y/n, quickly towering over them.

"As for you, who said I didnt cross my fingers  when i agreed." Y/n said with a smug look on their face.

"Oh, I know you aren't the type to lie". The said smirking back.

"Darn my honesty". Y/n says looking defeated.

"But I would like to know what's going on". Bonnie says, started to feel jealous for an unknown reason.

Golden looked back at Bonnie with an annoyed face. " why should you know"? He asks trying to make bonnie mad.

"Because I'm y/n's friend". He says, his voice becoming full of sadness near the end.

Golden looked at y/n, signaling for them to tell him.

"Listen bonnie, I don't want you to get any ideas, so please keep an open mind". Y/n says, regret starting to build up.

"Y/n, what did you two do"? Bonnie asks, his mind searching for any possible answers, all were exaggerated in his mind.

"Here we go". Y/n sighs quietly. "I made a promise for golden freddy to stop any construction they were doing on the recreation of me". They start." And they only way he would agree is if I agreed to give him a kiss". Y/n says as they rub their neck.

bonnie didnt know what to do. He didnt know if he should yell at her for making a deal with golden, or if he should stay quiet. 

"Now". Golden looks back at y/n. "I'd like to claim my prize". Golden says, slight lust filling his eyes causing y/n to become uncomfortable.

"Its just a small kiss, that's it-". Y/n starts, but is soon cut off by golden kissing them.

They jolt their eyes in shock, due to the sudden action. They pull away soon after,  backing decently fat back.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Golden asks in a teasing manner.

"That was not okay golden". Y/n said back, looking up at golden annoyed.

Golden's smile vanished, he started moving closer to y/n, pushing them against the wall, his arm over y/n's head.

"You shouldn't say stuff like that". Golden says, his eyes filling with lust once again.

"leave them alone". Someone says from the the door way of the room.

Y/n tried seeing who it was, but the room was dark causing them to have no luck. Suddenly goldens figure was moved out of the way.

Someone had pushed him away, freeing y/n. But who?

I'm so so so so sorry I havent posed an update in a while. I've been busy, and when I'm not, I just dont have the motivation to update. This isn't a very long update, but I hope it works for now, I will be trying to update soon. Hopefully before another month passes.

I hope every ones doing okay during this crazy year of jumanji. And yes that's what I'm saying, that this year is an unfinished game of jumanji.

Anyway, help me decide who the person who helped you is, is it one of your friends or is it someone different, you can give an opinion. Anyway until next time, cya.