chapter 14

Soooooo, so I'm gonna try and update more, so I hope this works out . Enjoy

_3rd person_
After y/n and freddy explained to foxy, they all went opposite ways.

Y/n was wandering through the halls, looking for something to interest them.

Knowing yet another security guard quite, the office is silent. So they head that way.

'I wonder is I should get the glitch checked out'. Y/n thought to themself. While having a mental conversation, they dont notice their surroundings and bump into someone.

They lose their balance and prepare to fall, but the impact doesn't come. They open their once closed eyes to see someone had caught them.

"O-oh, I'm sorry bonnie". Y/n says trying to balance themself.

"N-no, it's alright, i-i was actually looking for you". The male responds.

"Oh, what do you need". Y/n asks.

"I wanted to see if you wanted that glitch fixed". He says rubbing his neck slightly.

'What the, how did he?'y/n thought to themself.

Y/n gets close to Bonnie's face, causing his to become flustered.

"Are you a mind reader?" They ask suspiciously.

"What? N-no, I just noticed it and wanted to see if you wanted it fixed". He says becoming slightly confused.

Y/n backs away from Bonnie's face.
"Yes please". They say.

"A-alright, follow me". Bonnie says and starts walking.

Y/n begins to follow.

While on their walk, the light go out, leaving darkness.

"What the". Bonnie starts while y/n slightly squeaks.

_Bonnie's POV_
The lights go out and I hear a small squeak. While dazed from the lack of light, I didnt notice the arms around my body.

"Y/n?" I ask causing the arms to tighten and a small humming noise to be heard.

"Are you scared of the dark?" I ask, earning a nod, which i felt on my back.
"But it's usually always dark in the pizzeria, and you seem to have no problem". I say sounding slightly confused.

"But it's always dim, never completely black". They say, their words muffled by my clothes.

"Don't be scared, nothing will hurt you as long as I'm here". I say to them.

"A-are you sure?" They ask.

"Of course". I say." Now stay with me". I finish as I walk to the parts and service room.

Y/n removes themself from my waist, but grab onto my arm.

The touch caused me to blush. Now realizing what was happening.

_your POV_
I grab onto Bonnie's arm to feel safe, he leads us to a room, without hitting anything.

"Were here". He says as we walk into a room.

I just stay wrapped around his arm.

"I-I guess we cant do anything until the lights start again." He says to himself.

After saying nothing else, he moves over to a side, presumably near a wall. He starts pulling my arms off him, which cause me to panic.

"Woah, calm down, nothing going on, you just need to trust me". He says as he starts moving my hands away.

I dont panic, but I stay on edge.
I hear a thud, which causes me to jump

"Its okay, I just sat down". Bonnie says, causing me to relaxed slightly.

I feel a hand grab mine and tense up. They slowly start to pull me closer to the ground.

"We can just wait here until the lights come back on". Bonnie says.

I sit down, and search for Bonnie's warmth in the dark. My hand reaches warm, and I stay there for a few more seconds.

"Uh, y-y/n". Bonnie says slighted confused. I pulled my hand back, thinking I touched a no-no place.

"Imsorryimsorryimsorry". I apologized about 100 times.

Bonnie started slightly laughing. He than grabbed my hand and placed it in the same location.

"You're fine, it was my chest". He says trying to calm me down.

"Still, I'm sorry". I apologize again.

_bonnie POV_
"Still, I'm sorry". They said.

"I-I said its alright". I said starting to get flustered. Causing my heart rate to increase.

Y/n looks at their hand, which was placed right over my heart. The face they made was adorable, which resulted in a bigger increase.( the originals, excluding y/n, have night vision in either form)

"Your heart rate went up". They said.

"Y-yeah". I stammered

"Why?" They asked.

"W-well, b-because". I start, but my words get shut down by y/n placing their head on my chest, their head turned sideways.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I ask, my face becoming hotter.

"Your heart beat calms me down". They say, snuggling more into my chest.

"Oh, a-alright." I stutter." S-stay there a-as long a-as you n-need". I finish

I hear a faint thank you fill the quiet room.

My brain races, I cant keep one straight thought in my brain, my thoughts are now jumbles.

"Relaxe". I hear them say quietly.

"Sorry". I whisper back.

'My racing mind must have messed up my heart rate' I thought.

I started feeling slightly tired, my head falls back against the wall, and leans on a cabinet near me.

I sit there as y/n's quiet snores fill the room.

Hello, so I noticed I never did any romance things, so here is something small. Hope you enjoyed.