chapter 12

Y/n  POV
I run to where the originals usually are, I instantly look for freddy. While examining the room, I noticed he wasn't anywhere in there.

"Have any of you seen freddy?" I ask the others.

" no, last we saw him was about 30 minutes ago, hes been gone since." Bonnie answered.

"Damn it." I say heading back out the door. Running into each room looking for him. While running past party room 1 again, I see the color brown. I quickly turn back and look into the room, hoping it was has; But it was toy freddy.

"You." I say coming into his view making him look at me. "Have you seen classic freddy?" I strictly ask.

"And why should I answer you, after all you've done to us?" He said smirking.

"Y/n?"I hear a voice from behind me, I look to see classic freddy.

"FREDDY!" I yell running over to him. "I need to talk to you." I say.

" why, so you can accuse me again by getting ideas of what to do?" He said with annoyance in his tone.

I was taken aback from his statement  "w..what do you mean?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I mean." He stated.

"Freddy, I dont know what I did." I said, feeling water surface my eyes, blurring my vision.

" you know what you did, bonbon told me." He stated.

"Wait, bonbon? What did he tell you, please I need to know, please." I said to him.

"What should I tell you, you know how the situation went." He snapped.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS." I yell at him. "Are you really going to believe someone who ruined you and your friends!" I yell into his face, feeling tears fall from my face.

His eyes widened. "Y/n, i..i." he started but I cut him off.

"SHUT IT FREDDY, IF YOU WANT TO BELIVE BONBON THAN GO RIGHT AHEAD." I yell, almost directly in his face. Once hearing myself I stop, and back up, looking at the ground. "Its not like you need me, I'm just the new animatronic, nothing special." I say.

"Y/n, that's no--" I run away from him before he has a chance to finish.
------
After running from freddy, I hide in the parts and services room.

"What're ya doin lassie?" Foxy says  entering the room.

"Leaving." I say standing up.

"What's be wrong?" He asks after seeing me.

"Nothing, just got in fight." I say.

"Who be needin a lesson?" He says trying to cheer me up.

"No one, I just need to be alone, see you foxy." I say walking past him.

______
The next day was silent(after the children left of course).

The previous nightguard had resigned from the job, so there is someone new.
But unlike the peaceful greeting max got. The new night guard had the toys after him.

Heading down the hall to see him, I get flashed by the light, making me freeze from shock.

Once seeing me, he put on an old freddy mask.

Than turning the light off. I head to the party room, hoping to get through the vent.

But, he looked at the camera. After he looked away, I headed back to my comedy corner, giving up on talking to him.

I temporarily shut down(sleep) waiting for the night to pass.

Hope you like this chapter. Bye