Chapter 1 : The Video

________{EDITED}________

"Amber. Amber!" My sister shook me. "Abby. Urgh let me sleep" I groaned as I placed a pillow on my head. "But you got to help me!" She said in a worried face.

I looked up at her and my eyes widened with worry. Her face was so white like she just saw a ghost. Her hands and legs were trembling.

"Ally? What's wrong? " I sat up.

"It's- it's a video." She said as her lips trembling.

"What do you mean?"

"I watched a video. Then, my phone rang. I answered it. Then there was a sound, a sound I could never unhear" she said as she crawled nearer to me with every word she would say.

I hugged her but she didn't calm down. That's odd. She always calmed down when I hugged her.

"But there's more"

"Shhh. Shhh. Don't cry" I said trying to comfort her.

I ran my fingers through her hair and wiped her tears away. But they kept coming and coming. And she was shaking so badly that I think that was the reason why one of the pillows fell off.

"The video says that 7 days after you watch it, you'll die" she said. But this time, the situation got worst. Her whole body was shaking. Her eyes were darting everywhere. She was crying and crying.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt you. Or kill you" I said.

I told her that she should go back to sleep. So she slept in my bed. Even though we shared one room.

The whole night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what Ally said. What if it's true? What if she'll die soon?!

I needed to save my sister.

"It's the first day" Ally said as she ran down to the kitchen.

"First day of what?" Our father asked.

"Nothing!" We both said in unison.

Our mom rolled her eyes and dad shrugged.

I was about to take a sip of my drink, but Ally pulled my arm close to her.

"I'm scared Amber" She said. Her eyes filled with regret and fear.

"Don't worry. Don't be scared. I'm always here for you" I whispered and hugged her.

She seemed to calm down so I let go of her.

After breakfast, me and Ally watched a comedy movie to make her forget about this nonsense.

But... faith always had a wicked twist.

She kept tugging on my arm.

"What?!" I said annoyed.

"I feel like somethings watching me" She said nervously.

I knew my sister. I knew that if she was scared, she always needed my help.

"It's alright, don't worry. It's probably just your imagination"

"See! This is what I don't like you about the most! You never belive me!" Ally's said as she stood up.

I could tell that she hesitated to go up to her room because she was scared to be there alone. So she just stood there. Arms crossed on her chest.

"Alright then. I know you're still scared. Then let me prove to you that video isn't true. Show me" I said and stood up. "No! I'm not gonna get you into trouble!" She said.

I took Ally upstairs and told her to calm down. I tucked her in her bed but I could tell she wasn't gonna sleep for quite a while. So, as the generous, kind and caring sister that I am, I layed down beside her.

After awhile, Ally went to sleep. Every afternoon she would sleep. But I needed to stay next to her until she really did fall asleep.

After she did, I stood up and walked towards our computer.

I turned it on and looked through the history. I then saw the video she watched.

I opened the site and pressed play.