Chapter 6 : An old Friend

"So...?" Bailey asked. "I've never seen this before... well only once" Fr. James said.

I pulled the end of my shirt back down to cover it.

"When?" I asked. "She only did this when she met a girl. They were best friends. Then the incident came that her aunt pulled her into that well. And that girl was there. She was only watching her. She didn't care or even help her. She just watched as Lindsey drowned in the well" Fr. James said.

"But why is it on my back?" I asked. "She's planing something big." Fr. James replied.

------

I walked back to my room and took a shower and headed down to the chapel.

I was so near when suddenly I slipped. I looked down and was horrified to what I saw. Blood was all over the floor leading to a statue of a saint.

I shook my hands so the blood would get off of them. I stood up and slowly walked to the statue and on the floor wrote:

Day 2

Written with blood and all capital letters. I slowly stepped back and then I felt something cold and sharp on my shoulder. I froze and slowly turned my head.

I screamed and stumbled back when I saw a girl with long black hair, a white dress, and very long and sharp nails.

I slowly stood up and felt something grabbed my leg. I turned to see and screamed when I saw a dog which the mouth and neck was slit and his paws pulled out and one eye hanging out.

I shook my leg falling down in the process. The dog finally came off and went flying towards the girl.

The dog was about to hit her when she just vanished!

I stood up drowned in blood. I looked at the dog that was bleeding until the life of it was finally away.

I looked around for the girl but she was gone. It turned around and met with a face.

A face filled with blood and hatred. She started screaming and she grabbed my neck and held me up in the air.

"Hello, friend" She said with a dark and yet inoccent voice. But I knew that behind that voice was a million more dark voices.

I chocked as her grip tightened on my neck. I tried to pull her hands off but she was too strong.

"Don't you remember me?" She said. "R-re-remem-remember?" I chocked. "I am Lindsey. Your best best friend. Or so I thought" she said and let go.

I chocked and held my neck trying to inhale as much air as possible.

"You my friend? You're a murderer!" I shouted as I clutched my neck. "Ya know I could kill you now with just a flick of my hand. But where's the fun in that?" She chuckled. "But that's not how it works. You hav we to reach the 7th day so I can kill you. And plus, I need all you perfect girls to suffer before you die" She said with a sinister smile.

"What do you mean friend?" I asked. "Don't you remember Amby?" She asked.

And with that word. All my memories from before came back.

It was 12 years ago. I was 13 and I had a best friend called Lindsey. She had problems everywhere she went. I didn't really like her that much, but stayed as her friend anyway. She told me her aunt has been torchuring her for 7 months now. I didn't care and tried to sound inspirational and all. She used to call me Amby. And one day it finally got too far. Her aunt drowned her in the well and I was there. I wanted to do something but was scared.

"That's right!" She said clapping like a kindergarten teacher. "You- You're Lindsey. The Lindsey that was my friend?!" I said and steeped Back.

"Why yes!" She said Enthusiastically. I turned around and started running up the stairs.

"Rude" She said and disappeared.

I ran up to the second floor and into Fr. James' room.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I breathed heavily as Everyone was looking at me.

"Amber?" Ally said concerned as sweat dripped from my forehead. "What happened?" Bailey asked. "Lindsey! It's Lindsey!" I shouted. "Woah calm down..." Fr. James said and made me sit on a chair. "What about her?" Bailey asked. "I'm her best friend! We were friends 12 years ago!" I shouted.

Everyone's jaw dropped and then someone started knocking on the door.

I then noticed something coming out from the other side where the person is knocking. It made a huge pool of blood!