Chapter 5: The ring

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"I..." He hesitated for awhile.

"I have my ways" He said.

Suspicious.

Quiet filled the room for a moment but then Bailey broke the silence.

"Well... we should go back to the room, then?" He asked.

"Yeah. But please stay by Amber's side" Father James said.

My eyes widen in shock.

"What?!" We both shouted in unison.

"Hmph?" That's pretty much it. That's all that all he said.

"What do you mean?! I can take care of myself, you should really be thinking of Ally!" I exclaimed.

I looked around and waited for Ally to respond but she didn't. Instead I was shocked to see her gone!

"Ally? Ally?!" I said. Panic starts to build up.

I darted my eyes everywhere looking for her. I then spotted a trail of blood leading to a door.

I followed it and slowly opened the door. The door made a huge creek sound which made things much more scary.

I felt my heart drop when I saw what was laying down on the bathroom floor.

"Ally?!" I shouted and ran over to her. I never cared that blood was starting to stain my clothes.

"Ally!!" I shook her again and agian but she didn't wake up. Tears started to stream out and fall and mix together with Ally's blood.

"Is this her 7th day?" Fr. James asked.

"No it's still her 3rd" I said choking back tears.

"Then she's not dead" Fr. James said.

"This isn't the time to joke!" I shouted.

"But it's true, she can't kill girls if it's still their 3rd day, it has go reach 7 days" He said.

"Then how do I get her alive again? What if that's not true?! What if she really is dead?!" I shouted.

"Calm down" Bailey said as he pulled me into a hug.

I slowly calmed down for some reason and I sank down to the ground but Bailey still hugged me.

"I can't lose another sister again!" I shouted.

I kept crying but I froze when I saw her hand twitch.

"Ally!" I shouted and pushed Bailey away and crawled over to her.

Her eyes slowly opened and she quickly sat up when she noticed the pool of blood surrounding her.

"What happened?! Why's there blood?!" She said in panick.

"You're alright!" I said and pulled her into a hug.

"What happened?" She said and we pulled away.

"You tell me" I chuckled.

"No time for that... sleep now, go!" Fr. James said.

We walked back to our rooms and I tucked Ally in her bed.

"Thanks" she said and rolled to her side making her look like a burrito. I chuckled and layed down beside her.

------

I woke up in the morning and walked to the bathroom.

I took off my shirt and was horrified to see a huge ring carved behind my back.

I covered my mouth in shock and stepped back. I shook my head while tears ran down my cheeks. I jumped when I heard glasses breaking. I looked back and saw that I knocked over a pile of shampoo and soap bottles.

I heard someone open the door and I looked up to see Bailey standing on the other side of the door.

"Ohhh a sorry..." he said as his face turned red and he looked away and covered his face. "I just heard something and I had to come and check" he said still looking away, still covering his face and still blushing.

"You're lucky I only took of my shirt" I said and put my shirt back on. "I have to show you something" I said. He finally relaxed and stopped covering his face.

I lifted up the back of my shirt and showed him the ring. He gasped and grabbed the tip of my shirt and pulled it down to cover my back.

"That's disgusting" he said with a face looking like he wants to puke. "I don't know what's going on. Maybe I need to go and ask Fr. James?" I said. "Yeah... I think you should" He said and pushed me to the door.

We walked towards the end of the hallway where a door rested. Bailey opened the door and stepped in. I stepped in after him.

"Hello" Fr. James said. "Uhhhh hi" I said and walked over to him. "I have something to show you" I said.

I then turned around and lifted up the back end of my shirt up to my neck so he could see the mark.

"Ohh dear" he said and ran a finger on the mark.

The action gave me a cold chill down my spine.