Chapter 11: Claws

I slowly opened my eyes and woke up in my room.

By just opening my eyes, I knew that the fight wasn't over yet.

I grabbed a knife from a drawer and ran outside.

I looked to my left and then to my right. When I saw what was standing beside me on my right, I felt horror-struck.

Blood was on the ground and it started to soak my socks.

"What did you do to me?!?!?" Her shout was such a formidable amount of bone-chilling fright.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't mean it! It was the only way!" I protested. "The only way? Ha! The only way was killing me?!" She shouted. "I'm sorry, Ally!" I started to weep.

Her face was filled with rage. She had a lot of glass shards in her skin, which was probably from the TV that I hit with her. She was still bleeding. And her head was purple.

Reality struck me. This was Lindsey's plan, she wanted me to kill Ally. And when Ally would be killed and would come back to seek revenge. She'd want Ally to kill me, and I wouldn't be able to kill Ally anymore because she was already dead!

"That's right!" I heard Lindsey's voice say. I turned to my right and saw Bailey instead of Lindsey.

He started to move his limps in a very weird way. He twisted his arm back and it cracked in the process.

"Bai- Bailey?" I asked terrified.

His skin started to melt and another layer of skin grew on his bones and formed himself into Lindsey.

"Lindsey?" I said. "Yes it's me, and I'm very amazed into how intellect you are on knowing my plan" she chuckled. "You're not gonna win Lindsey!" I shouted.

"I've already had" she snickered.

Then I felt a flagrant grasp on my neck and I noticed I was not standing on the ground anymore.

I looked down and saw Ally squeezing the life out of my neck.

I suffocated under her strong grasp.

I tried to take her hands off of my neck but she was too strong.

"A-Al-Ally?" I chocked. My vision started to go gauzy and my limps fell back from losing energy.

Suddenly I heard a gun shot go off. Ally let to of my neck and I fell to the ground catching my breathe.

I clutched my neck as I breathed heavily.

I then noticed shoes on my right. I looked up and saw Bailey holding his palm out.

I placed my hand on top of his and he pulled me up.

I turned to Ally and she was on the ground.

"Ally?" I said. She didn't move, breathe or other signs that she's alive.

I turned back and was just about to leave when I heard laughter broke into the room and I felt heavy breathing on my back.

I slowly turned around and I saw Ally standing there. Her stomach bleeding from the gun shot. And glass shards slowly came out from her skin while walking towards me.

"Ally, can't you see, this is all Lindsey's fault, this was her plan!" I said while stepping back away from her. "Shut up! You were always mothers pet. Well you can't be anyone's favorite if you're gone" she smiled evilly.

She grabbed my ankle and pulled me back which made me fall go the ground.

"Help!" I cried out. Bailey grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me away.

I could feel her claws digging into my skin while she pulled me back.

I was screaming and crying from the pain.

Finally Bailey pulled me away from Ally and we ran back into my room.

I collapsed onto my bed and looked down to my feet. I was horrified. Claw marks showed and they were deep wounds. The pain was wretched.

I started to cry even more from the pain.

"Here" Bailey said and handed me a price of cloth.

I tore them in half and wrapped one half on my right leg and the other half on the other leg.

The door flew open and the hallway was dark.

I stood up and limped towards the door. I limped out of the room and walked through the hallway.

I tried to walk as fast as I could to Fr. James room.

I looked back and saw Bailey following behind me.

It was hard to walk because of the pain on my leg. And because all the lights were off.

I finally reached his room and I opened the door.

Fr. James looked at my legs horrified.

I sat down beside him and Bailey locked the door.

"What happened?!" Fr. James said. I was about to talk when Bailey spoke up before me.

"It's Ally! She's back, but she's not alive!" Bailey said. "How? What? Why?" Fr. James shuddered.

"It's Lindsey. She wanted me to kill Ally. And when Ally would be killed. She'd come back for revenge and kill me. But I wouldn't be able to kill Ally back, Cause she's dead!" I said.

"How are we supposed to stop this?" Bailey asked. "Good question... I don't know" I said.