Forever Dead ::22:: Who Am I Really?

Like me on FB! If I get 200 more likes this week I will post another chapter Friday!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julia-Clark-Jc83189/227048933988410

EXTERNAL LINK ---------------------------->

We are getting so close to the end you guys. I love everyone and the support you have given me, thank you so much. These next few chapters will give you so much information!!! You will be surprised!

I waved a hand in front of the mirror, testing it to see if it was really my own reflection and not my sister looking back at me. My face was pale and my eyes were bright with the knowledge of my sister’s plan.

“I have to stop her.” I thought to myself as I studied the rock in my hand. Maybe Lucia would know what it is.

“Audrina? Are you there?” I heard Nicholai’s voice rumble through the door.

“Yes. I’ll be out in a minute.” I pretended to wash my hands and then plastered a smile on my face. There was no way Nicholai could ever find out about this, because if he did, I would be dead.

“I had fun.” I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He guided me towards the car and played with my hair.

“I did too. I’m glad we did this.”

“Why did you want to go on a date with me?” I asked. My real question was why didn’t you force me but since he was being nice then I should probably make an effort to be as well.

“Because I wanted you to see who I really am. I know that in the beginning I was cruel, and I don’t blame you for hating me. But there is a whole other side to me that you only glimpsed. I wanted you to see that.” He opened the door for me and I slid in, thinking about his answer.

“I’m glad that you showed me.” I whispered, taking his hand in my own. He drew circles with his thumb on my palm the whole way home. Home…was I really considering this place to be my home? I glanced at the stone I had come here in and thought about my mother. She had no one now, and it’s my entire fault.

 If I hadn’t gone outside that night, I would be home, my real home, now. I felt Nicholai grip my hand and saw him smile at me. But if I hadn’t gone out that night then I would have never met him. Which was worse?

“So, tonight is the elimination.” He said walking me up the front steps,

“Yeah. Have you decided who you’re getting rid of?” I asked, hoping it was Mandy.

“Yes I have. I thought for a long time about it.” His blue eyes met my own and I felt warmth spread across my cheeks.

“Audrina.” He whispered, pushing back a piece of stray hair.

“Hmm.” I answered.

“Can I kiss you?” His forehead was now resting against my own. I felt his cool breath caress my face and I felt my head nod, giving him permission.

He started slowly; letting his lips just touch my own ever so softly. I felt a tingle of excitement run through my body, ending just at my toes. Then he pushed his mouth closer to my own. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and felt the pleasure of being one with him.

I could taste him with every movement. He tasted so good. I wonder if he tasted me the same way I did him? His hands had found there way to my bottom and my own were tangled in his black locks. I tugged on his hair and in response he lifted me. My legs wrapped themselves around his waist, tightening with every kiss we shared.