The End of Forever Dead

I stood outside the maze, waiting for the remaining girls. Thoughts of Nicholai and Xander swirled in my mind. I was already starting to regret what I had done.

“What the fuck is going on?” I recognized Mandy’s shrill voice and turned to face the group.

“One of you is my sister, Arianna.”

“You have a sister?” Macy asked.

“Yes, something I recently discovered myself. More importantly she is the one that has been killing the Potentials. She has been pretending to be one since day one of the competition.” I circled all of them, watching for any sign of weakness.

“So it’s one of us?” Ro asked quietly, watching each girl herself.

“It is.” I confirmed.

“It must be 6! She killed 3!” Macy shouted. Mandy agreed and Ro looked worried. Lucia stood silently by and watched the group argue.

“If I were the killer why would I get caught so easily?” 6 asked, crossing her arms.

“Or maybe you thought that would clear you.” Mandy placed her hands on her hips.

“There’s no need to argue, because I know how to find out who it is.” Every eye turned to me; all worried.

I laid down the knife I swiped earlier in the kitchen.

“Make a circle around this knife.” I said. Everyone did. I pulled out the locket from my pocket and hung it in view for everyone to see.

“Whoever my sister is, she knows what this is. She also needs it. I am going to destroy it Arianna.” I said, meeting everyone’s eyes. I placed the necklace on a rock and picked another one up.

“Kill me before I demolish it.” I raised the rock and again watched each girl’s expression. It seemed like they each held their breath.

“So be it.” I brought the rock down, aiming for the necklace.

“Stop!” Lucia lunged for the knife but before she could Macy grabbed the knife and stabbed Lucia.

Lucia fell to the ground and hissed in pain. I met the eyes of the girls as I rose from my spot, holding onto the locket.

“It was you.” I turned to the only girl I knew it could be.

Just so you know this is NOT THE LAST CHAPTER> there are many more chapters in the published book....and here is a hint. Just because Macy stabbed Lucia doesn't mean she was the killer....you have to read to rest to find out who actually did it.

This is an excerpt from the last chapter of Forever Dead. I appreciate every single one of you. You have been there with me through the worse times of my life. I quit my full time job so I could focus more on writing and in doing so I have neglected my responsibilities here. My mother is sick and cannot work and I need to start supporting her as well as myself.

I have published the rest of Forever Dead for purchase as an Ebook or as a Hard Copy. If you want to read the ending that is where it will be. I have to use every skill I have to earn whatever I can to contribute to my family. I know some of you will be angry but this is the only way I can survive. I hope you will buy my book and help me. I have so many great ideas and I would love to publish on wattpad again, but I need to either get a second job or earn something from this. I love you guys!

 And so you guys know you do NOT need a kindle to purchase the ebook. You can purchase the ebook and download the FREE reader to your computer from amazon.com

i PROMISE that this will be published on wattpad. I just can't promise when. It may be a while. I never intended to do this when I began writing. It was a last minute decision. I worked all weekend day and night to finish the last few chapters to get ready for publishing. Again I am sorry....

Check out my website here where you can purchase both the Hard copy and ebook

www.authorjclynn.com              or ---------> click external link

Purchase the EBOOK here on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083EOEYS

If you would like to purchase a hard copy you can do so here

https://www.createspace.com/3879057