eleventh

my mother called the other day, asking where i was and when i'd be coming back. she and my father miss me. but how do i know they won't try to pull us apart again, hurt you again? if only they knew just how much you mean to me, if only they knew how fast my heart beats by just the thought of you and how hurt i'd be if anything were to happen to you.

i love them both dearly and i would do anything in the world for my parents, but when it comes to you..

you are more than the world to me and god knows if anything as small as a paper cut harmed you, i would go out my way to make sure you're okay.

"sora, im fine, i'll buy you plane tickets and you can go visit your parents." you said, a look of seriousness fell onto your face.

"no you don't have to, i'll just stay here with you."

you told me you could read through my eyes and i didn't know what you meant by that until you told me you bought the tickets and i'd be leaving in two days.

i was so angry with you. of course i want to see my parents but i also want to be with you at all times.

we barely ever left each others side since the day i met you in the store and just the thought of not being with you for more than twenty-four hours to me was miserable.

-
today was the last day of school!! also please uh check out my new book i feel like im being annoying but please