eighteenth

we're scared, yes, but we'll always be together, right? no matter what my heart is yours and i hope you're forever willing to give me yours. let's love for eternity.

-
"so sora," my father said, looking me in the eye, "why did you love so far away from us?" he asked dully with barely any emotion coating his words.

"well father i-"

"i wanted to come here."

my eyes got wide, "hyojong, no." i whispered but the 'damage' was already done.

my fathers expression changed quicker than the beat of my heart, which was very fast at the moment. he looked up from the floor with daggers shooting from his eyes.

hyojong why did you speak?

"you. of course it was you, y-you.."

"monster!"

before any of us could even stand he threw himself at hyojong and there was so much happening, i had so many questions, i couldn't breathe, the tears continued to blur my eyes and roll down my face. all of this happened in only five minutes.

finally my brother managed to pull him away. but that didn't change the fact that his knuckles were covered in blood and hyojong was crouched down on the floor coughing blood.

"chaehyun!" mother cried out, tears also running down her round cheeks. "why do you hate this innocent boy so much?"

apparently you wanted to know too being that i noticed how you tried to stop coughing and look up from the bloody floor below you.

it was silent besides the sounds of neighbors knocking and asking if everything was alright from behind the door.

we stayed like this for what seemed like forever and i hated it because that's what gave my heart more time to break.

"wel-"

"he took my baby."

"what?" both my mom and i asked in unison.

"you're mine."

along with my mother standing up a little straighter and walking closer to my father and my bother did as well.

"what did you say?" my brother asked, his voice sounding firmer than i had ever heard it and once again my father stayed quiet longer than needed.

"what did you say!?" he yelled while pushing my father backwards into the wall.

"jaehyun-"

my mom's call for his name was interrupted by the sound of my brothers fist hitting my fathers face and you grabbed him before the fight could any worse.

"chaehyun what do you mean she's yours? sora is grown."

my fathers eyes were dark and he look so angry, so out of it. "n-no one else can have her," he yelled with his fists balled up, "she's mine, she's my babygirl!"

a pause that only lasted about five seconds felt like hours. it was painful somehow and i didn't know why but it the pause broke and my heart broke with it.

"i will have her, she belongs to me!"

"chaeh-"

"he had no right to take her from me a-and she had no right to grow up the way she did! i want her!"

my mother gasped and smacked my father so hard across the face there was left a bruise, "what do you mean?"

the sad thing is that she already knew what he meant. and so did i, and jaehyun, and hyojong. it was silent i could almost hear the sound of my mother's heart snap in half.

"the way you looked at her. th-the way you changed so suddenly- chaehyun you disgust me."

"honey i still lov-"

mother rolled my eyes at my fathers lame excuse and headed for the door, "don't honey me. im leaving." at with that she walked out of the house without another word leaving us to worry about where she'd be going and when she'd be back.

-
sorry this is so long and i actually don't like it that much but i hope you did,, this pov is actually really difficult to write in and i feel like it's confusing some people so i'll try harder to improve! take care!

-jamhyla xoxo