A Bad Day

(Y/N) was having a busy day. They worked at a Diner owned by a spider. Running this way and that way, taking care of customers and their food .But it would be worth it. The day is almost over. The weekends almost here. Y/N would be going over to their friends house tonight. Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, and Toriel's house! Just a few more minutes would be closing time. Y/N went back to the counter. One of the other workers put up the "closed" sign. The diner was empty. "Well Y/N, I guess I'll see you next week." That was Tommy, another worker. "See ya" Y/N said. Y/N then headed outside and headed for Frisk's house.

Frisk was a little child who, surprisingly, freed the monsters from Mt.Ebott. Frisk is also very kind. Y/N knew all this, of course. They drove and stopped somewhere in a forest. "Must have taken a wrong turn. Y/N tried to turn the car back on but...."great,the classic 'give up in the middle of nowhere' act, thanks, useless car." Y/N shouted, they were MAD. Not only were they hungry, but lost as well! Wait, this was...! Y/N knew where they were now. Mt.Ebott. "A closer look couldn't hurt" Y/N then walked over into a cavern (stupid) They then tripped over a loose root. (Once again, stupid) Then all they saw was a blur and they were falling.

(yes, this is short, but its the first chapter.also, this is my first time on wattpad. so please, if your gonna write advice, please keep it nice. thank you.)