Asriel and Y/N, sitting in a tree.

OMG finally anotherrrrr chapterrrrr. Also, my schedule is wack now since school is back in. UGH I hate school lol.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------line-----------------------------------------_--------------

Y/N was fast asleep on the couch. Surely all of that had been a dream,right? They finally,after a minute of thinking, opened their eyes. They were in Frisk's house. **Ok,Ok, that doesn't mean ANYTHING.** Then they heard HIS voice.

"Hey Y/N, Sans and I made breakfast." Oh. "Y/N?" "W-what?" Y/N stuttered. Being around Asriel made Y/N...jumpy. Y/N was afraid that they were going to wake up and find out that they had never met Flowey,Asriel or anyone. Y/N was also afraid that Asriel was going to randomly turn back into Flowey. Flowey was cute and Y/N loved him either way but, this is ASRIEL we're talking about here. "What's for breakfast?" Y/N asked. "Sanscakes, sans helped me make them." Wait,what? "Sanscakes? What are those?" Asriel then took out a plate with a pancake on it, but it was shaped like sans' face. "oh....that's.....interesting." Y/N said. "Yea, it is." "Oh wait, I forgot to say good morning!" What was he- Asriel then proceeded to give Y/N a 'Good Morning' kiss. Y/N's face burned. That was their second kiss yet. "Good morning Y/N~" How can someone be adorable AND hot at the same time?

Y/N eventually had to got to work. They said goodbye and Y/N went to work.

A little while after Y/N went to work. Asriel felt something on his snout. He went to the mirror in the bathroom. He saw the Marks. The Black Marks. The Marks had only came out when he was the god of hyperdeath and when he was a weaker version carrying chara. This had been the first time this happened. No one else was home so he didn't have to worry about that. Oh well. All he could do was sit it out.

----------------------

Oh.My.God. I finally get done with a decent sized chapter, and BOOM! the chapter gets messed up. Now its this short chapter, and I probably won't be able to get another chapter out for a whole week. Sorry about that. Anyway, I might be trying to do a "Beauty and the Beast" kinda feel in later chapters. Can you guys tell me how you feel about that? I need some ideas and opinions lol. Anyway....enjoy.......sorry.....