The Confession

love

noun1.an intense feeling of deep affection."babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"synonyms:deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, attachment, endearment

(Warning! This scene includes awkwardness, ships, and deep,deep,blushing.AND ROMANCE FINNALY!)

(Nothing too bad ;3)

Well, this is it. Flowey was finally going to confess to Y/N. He was considering his options when he heard a familiar voice, "Flowey? What's all this?"

*oh god* flowey screamed inside his head. "U-UH H-HOWDY Y/N!" 

(Y/N POV YYYEEEAAA)

The sight that Y/N had walked into was.....surprising and slightly.....romantic, for Christmas.

There was a table with a white, fancy looking shine to it, Two chairs, a...candle? And..oh my god....Flowey had on a little white bowtie. *W-what?* Y/N thought to themself.

Flowey then spoke, "U-uh, you can, uh, sit down?"

"Oh!" Y/N responded and sat in one of the chairs. 

Flowey did a kind of...slide, in the ground from the table to another table with what looked to be spaghetti, with no disturbance in the ground at all. *Is that spaghetti?  Well I'm glad I didn't eat before I came* Y/N thought. It was around Dinner so Y/N was pretty hungry. *Wait, is this some sort of romantic dinner date?* Just thinking about that made Y/N's face flush a dark red. Flowey then brought the spaghetti over to Y/N. One plate for Y/N, and one for the Flower. 

"T-this is, uh, nice,but...w-what is this?" Y/N asked. 

(Suddenly, Flowey POV)

It was Flowey's turn to blush, which he did, to an extreme level, except his blood is green so he blushed a deep shade of green.

*They are asking what's happening. oh god.* Flowey panicked.

"A r-romantic dinner d-d-date?"

(Y/N POV AGAIN WOOP WOOP)

Ok, this was it for Y/N's face, it was blushing so intensely that Y/N looked like a tomato with a human body. Like, if you could touch the sun, Y/N's face was as hot as that. It was SO red tha-(GET ON WITH IT!) -ok....god- Anyway, Y/N was blushing alot. This is NOT what they expected. Although their face wasn't happy, (Or was VERY happy cause, y'know) Y/N's heart was pumping like never before. Y/N had kinda secretly knew that they had fell for the handsome little flower,          -what the heck, he's just a flower!-   They had never thought that, one, he had mutual feelings, and two, that it would grow to this size. 

Y/N was about to tell Flowey that, despite their differences, They still...well...love him but, Flowey cut them off.

(Flowey POV because reasons)

This is it, he was going to tell them how he felt.

It looked like Y/N was going to say something but he beat them.

"Listen, I know that I'm stupid  for this but, I like you, romantically. And I know, a flower and a human, that's stupid but, despite me having very little of, if any at all, a soul, I still can feel this...feeling. Not L O V E but love. Y'know? Love, not LOVE. But I understand if you don't feel the same. And don't worry, I won't get TOO heartbroken, I don't truly have a soul anyway "

(Y/N POV YAY)

wow. that was, unexpected. Y/N and Flowey both had stopped blushing and was looking into each other's eyes. Y/N wanted to say something, but they didn't think anything they could say could show how much Y/N wanted him. 

So they kissed him.

And not no peck on the lips, no. It was a full-on KISS! And it lasted a good 10 seconds as well.  Flowey's stem was expanded for his face to reach Y/N's face so, no, Y/N didn't have to bend down to kiss him or anything.When they broke apart they were still both looking into each others eyes. Y/N then spoke, "I love you." 

"I love you,too"

----------------------------------------------------------

"To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything."