Flowey sees the Surface/The Party

(So this is basically 2 months after the last chapter IN THE STORY! not in real life, obviously.

Also, maybe some ideas for chapters? I already have this idea in my head but no one has commented anything. So maybe I could get some ideas? Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!)

Y/N was on their way to the Mountain. Today was their birthday! (Yay) and they were going to see Flowey and tell him, surely he would be excited. Y/N and Flowey had been friends for quite a while now, talking and gossiping every afternoon. Y/N had told Flowey almost everything that happens at their work and city, gossip, rumors, all kinds of things!

As Y/N made their way into the mountain they saw the little flower. "Hey Flowey!" Y/N exclaimed happily.

"Howdy!" Flowey replied back. "Guess what today is..." Y/N was going to see if he remembered, after all, Y/N HAD told him 20 thousand times.

Flowey sighed, "Your birthday."

He remembered! "Yep! And I want YOU to come to the party!" Y/N was NOT taking no for an answer!

"So that's what the flower pot's for, huh." Uh oh. Flowey had noticed the flower pot. "uh, well, yea." Y/N was sweating.

"Where is it?" Flowey asked. Oh boy. He wasn't going to like the answer. " Frisk's house"

"WHAT?!"Flowey was confused. He had made it clear he did not like, or at least was uncomfortable around, Frisk and their friends!

"C'mon Flowey. It's ONE night. You don't have to talk to them, just be around them. PLeeeeAAAsseEeeEe???"Y/N desperately wanted him to come.

/Suddenly, Flowey POV\

Ugh, great. Now if Flowey DIDN'T come, that little buzzing feeling people called love in his stomach/ stem would increase by 100,000,000, AND Y/N would keep bringing it up, or, stop being his friend! As annoying as frisk and their little gang was, he didn't want to lose Y/N.

"Fine, for you."

Y/N looked like they just won 13 lotteries in a row. "Oh, thank you so much! It's at 12 AM. Do you know where Frisk's house is or..."

"Yes, I know where it is. Just don't use the flower pot." Flowey did NOT want to go in that thing.

"Ok then, see you at twelve!" And off they went.

And watching them run off to get ready for the party made him think, *wow, I HAVE fallen for a stupid human, How on Earth am I in love with a human, and how am I going to tell them?* Maybe he wasn't going to tell them. Maybe he was. Who knows.

/Y/N POV BOYYY\

Y/N was driving to Frisk's house. *Hopefully I don't end up at Mt. Ebott again.* They didn't, obviously. They walked out in the yard and saw all kinds of humans and monsters. Frisk's yard was REALLY big so it wasn't a big deal. And when I say "All kinds" I mean about 20 all together. There were Y/N's Monster friends, Their human friends. And, The KING was there, the KING! at THEIR party! And of course, he spotted Y/N and walked over to them. At a far distance, he looked pretty normal but up close, he was....big. *So this is Flowey's dad, just he doesn't know, huh* Y/N still couldn't believe Flowey was the prince of all monsters. "Howdy!" The King said sweetly. "You must be the one that's turning /Age that qualifies as a young adult,\, It's an honor to meet you!" The King was either being modest, or didn't know how important he was. Most likely the first one. "T-The h-honor is a-all m-mine, Y-your M-M-Majesty..." Y/N was messing it up big time. "No need to call me 'Majesty' or anything like that, call me Asgore!"

"Yea...ok then Asgore." Y/N stopped stuttering. "You are a fast learner!" Asgore said sweetly and walked to the....buffet?! "Since when did Frisk have an 'All you can eat' buffet?" Wow, Frisk must have decked the party out. Speaking of the devil, it was then that Y/N heard a sweet voice behind them say, "Hi Y/N, like the party?"

Y/N spun around. "Oh, Frisk! Yea, Also, when did you get a buffet?" Frisk shrugged. "I have no idea.

Seeing Frisk reminded of what Flowey said they tried to do.

"Hey Frisk, I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer it honestly, ok?" Y/N said.

"O-ok then...what is it?" Frisk asked as if Y/N knew all of their secrets.........wait what secrets?!

"After you beat Omega Flowey, Did you try to go back and kill him?"

"Obviously not, I tried to get him to fight me again, yes, but I thought if I beat him again and spared him again, another option would open. And, if Flowey told you I spared him out of pity, I did not. I really did not want to kill him, not out of pity, but out of the kindness of my heart." Frisk explained.

Y/N understood now. "Thank you, Frisk."

"No problem!" Frisk replied and ran off to play.

. "Where IS Flowey? Hopefully he came." Y/N walked around to look for him, while greeting friends here and there.

That's when they saw a little flower picking up a chicken leg at the buffet.

Y/N walked up behind him and said "Howdy!"

"AGH!" Flowey turned around in surprise. He obviously wasn't expecting it.

"Oh." Flowey relaxed. "Just you." Flowey said with relief.

"Who else could it be?" Y/N asked.

"Smiley Trashbag." Flowey said. "Stop calling Sans that!" "Ok,OK!"

"So....have you talked to anyone yet?" Y/N asked Flowey hopefully.

"Pfft, don't make me laugh!" Flowey said with fake glee right before he saw something behind Y/N and his face fell.

"heya Y/N" Y/N turned around. "Hi Sans!"

Flowey then spoke. "Well, uh, howdy sans."

"heya" Sans said while glaring at Flowey.

. . .

*This is awkward.*

And then sans just walked away. And other than that the party was great! But eventually everyone went home and the party was over. Flowey and Y/N said their "goodbyes" and "see ya laters" and Flowey popped into the ground. Then Y/N said their goodbyes to Frisk and everyone, went home and collapsed on their bed. And drifted off to sleep.

(Well that's the end of this chapter! It was a little longer than usual. Hope you enjoyed!)