An Accidental Miracle- Part Three

A couple more months have passed since the two have moved into the apartment, and both Vanilla and Mephiles became very happy. Mephiles had gotten a new job, working as a computer programmer at his young age, and getting very high pay. Today had unfortunately been a very rough day today at work for Mephiles. He came home at 6:00, exhausted. His spirits quickly lifted when he saw his girlfriend smiling and running up to him. The couple hugged, tightly. Vanilla's face was beaming with joy, and she was the happiest Mephiles had seen her in months. "Oh, Mephiles!" Vanilla shouted, holding both of her husband's hands. "I found out the gender of our baby!" Mephiles could feel himself waking up inside. His excitement was now very high. He smiled at his girlfriend. 'Please be a boy', he thought. 'Please, I've always wanted a boy'. Mephiles then looked at his girlfriend, awaiting the news. "Well...", he said, excited. Vanilla's face then brightened even more. "IT'S A BOY!" She yelled, jumping up and down. Mephiles picked up and twirled around his girlfriend, and kissed her. He was so happy. He was going to teach his son so many things. He was feeling very honored to even be having a son. The couple kissed again. "Well", said Vanilla, cheerfully. "This is it. We're going to be parents!" Mephiles, too was very overjoyed. A few months ago, he was dreading even the thought of becoming a Dad. He was very sad, then, and had felt that he'd lost everything. Now he was realizing how much brighter his life had become since then. Being a Dad was going to be the best time of his life! Vanilla smiled. "The baby is due in six weeks!" she said. "My Dad said he'd pay for the hospital fees, too! All we need to do is save up a bit more money for a new house, and then we can make the nursery!" Mephiles hugged his wife very tightly. "There's just one concern", he said. Vanilla looked at her boyfriend. "What's wrong?" She asked. "What are we going to name our baby?" Vanilla stayed quiet for a while, then smiled. "Remember, tomorrow is my ultrasound", she said. "We will be able to see what animal the baby is, and what he looks like! I'm going to be bringing home pictures from the doctor of the little fetus, then we can determine his name, okay?" Mephiles smiled and nodded. The couple hugged and kissed again. Their best life ever was about to begin.