Chapter 17

I love your guys' comments, makes my day. I'm glad you're enjoying my story. Soo....bam! another chapter. enjoy <3

--------------------

(Time Skip)

(Tucker)- " Oh my god...this was the best idea I've ever had"

((Y/n)'s Sister)-" Did you feel the drop, that was the best part!"

(Raven)- " Alright guys...enough of the baby rides. Time to ride..that!" she points up to the big one...the ride that just opened up. I can handle the rides that I know...but that one looks....Extreme. Is it too late to back out now?

(Y/n)- " What's wrong Danny, you look scared" she whispered in my ear, with a joker smile on her face.

(Raven)- " You seemed fine riding the others."

(Danny)- " No-- just the ride looks...."

(Tucker)- " Great right, it's called The Twisted Heart"

(Danny)- " I wonder why..."

(Tucker)-" Because it had so many twisted turns and loops-- it's bound to give someone a twisted heart or lung or something!" He seems way to happy to get his heart twisted by this ride. I look up at the ride, the line seemed to go on for miles...the sound of girls screaming from the very top of the ride-- it must be really..really bad..

((Y/n)'s sister)- " Come on!" she pulls Tucker and Sam along with her. Raven and (Y/n) follow shortly behind. I took one step when Baird grabbed the fabric of shirt.

(Baird)- " So far she's buying it." he says in a low tone.

(Danny)- " Now what do we do?"

(Baird)- " Its been about a while since she feed from (Y/n)"

(Danny)- " I don't want her feeding form her anymore.."

(Baird)- "Neither do I" he says wondering around, making it look like were not talking to each other.

(Raven)- " What you girls talking about over there?!" It didn't really work out...she knew we were talking.

(Danny)- " Nothing. Just figuring out whens lunch!" (Y/n) turns around and sticks her tongue at the both of us. Even though (Y/n) is being cold to us...she's still cute and adorable..

(Raven)- " Why don't we eat now?"

(Tucker)- "You guys can go eat-- I'm riding this ride without you!" he runs off with (y/n)'s sister and Sam, who was calling for help.

(Baird)- " I'm starving, lets go to the food section of the park"

(Raven)- " Not the kind of food I want," she looks to (Y/n), my hands twitch..she puts her hand on her shoulder. I just want to break that wrist of hers, she's been using me and (Y/n) just to feed her stomach. The look on (Y/n) reads help...but her expression after its been fed on, its all her negative thought on the outside.