Chapter 21

(1 Month Later)

I pull my lips away and see his bright blue eyes staring back at me

I pull my lips away and see his bright blue eyes staring back at me. His cheesy smile made me giggle. Here we are....in my room, sitting in each others laps in the middle of my bed. He held me close to him and he gently rubs my arm up and down.

(Danny)- " What? Do I have something up my nose?" he goes crossed eyes and stares at his nose, making me laugh out loud. I ran my fingers through his hair and pecked his lips.

(Y/n)- " I love you, Danny Fenton" he smiles and pushes my hair behind my ear. He pecks my lips and kisses my cheek next.

(Danny)- " I love you times two" he pecks my lips once more. I stared into his eyes and place my forehead against his.

(Danny)- " Can I ask you something?"

(Y/n)- " Anything, Fenton" I playfully poke his biceps.

(Danny)-" Were you going to pick me...or him?" him, him meaning Baird. Thinking about him brings back some good memories. He was always making me laugh and putting me first before anything. I miss him-- I do..but to answer to Danny's question...

(Y/n)- " Yeah, I was going to choose you. Danny, it will always be you..no matter what." I lean in and he does the same. Lips crashing together and moving in a slow route. The moment was interrupted when Danny's phone goes off...Danny chuckles and sighs. He reaches for it and picks it up.

(Danny)- " Hello? Yeah.....okay-- I'll be on my way" he hangs up the phone and looks at me with his 'sorry eyes'.

(Y/n)-" What happened?"

(Danny)- " Tucker needs me"

(Y/n)- " Now? "

(Danny)- " Yeah. I'm sorry--but I'll see you later."

(Y/n)- " It's cool, umm..there was something I wanted to do today.."

(Danny- " Okay..you go do that. I'll see you later"he kisses me and hops off my bed.

(Time Skip)

I stepped into the cold chilly place...I can smell almost everything in here. I was greeted by the cashier and I said my greetings back. I walk up to the frozen yogurt machine and picked out the flavor that sticks out to me. I take a cup and fill it halfway with frozen yogurt. I head over to the toppings and put almost everything they have into my cup. After I was done loading in the toppings I paid for my yogurt and sat outside to enjoy the yogurt in the nice weather. I sat in the metal black chair and scoot in closer to the table. I take the pink plastic spoon and dug right into the yogurt,mostly getting a mouth full of toppings. The taste of it all just reminds me of Baird, this is me kinda paying tribute to him...At this point...Baird still in that stupid thermos with Raven, I don't know if he's still alive...or dead. I have given up hope on helping him get out...we don't know where to search for his father to help get him out.Sam's ringtone plays and I slide the screen to the right.