Chapter 2

Ethan's POV

I hate lying to Celine. The truth is that we aren't realted at all. I'm actually the son of her mom's best friend.

You see Celine is human and she is stuck in a werewolf world and she doesn't even know it.

16 years ago
3rd POV

Her dad is human and so is her mom. Her mom and dad were in love. Until her dad, Johnathan, was killed by Andrew.

Andrew was the mate of Maria, Celine's mom. And when he found out that she had a husband and was pregnant he went crazy. He said "if and when the kid is born I will be there and you will watch as I kill it. And then you are leaving this place with me."

After that day Maria ran and stayed with my mom, dad and i. My dad was a powerful alpha so we thought she would be safe there.
____
6 months later

Maria went into labor, she had a beautiful baby girl and just as the baby was delivered Andrew appeared.

"I told you I would be here when that thing was born." And in no time he had the girl in his hand "she is a beautiful girl to bad this is her last breath." And with that he killed her right in front of Maria and all the doctor and nurses.
"I'll be back for you, Maria"
And then he disappeared with the baby girl.

After that Maria when into shock.

The doctor said" there's another one, there is another baby. Maria miss you have to relax we need to get the other baby out."

Maria didn't answer she couldn't not after see that man kill her daughter. After that thought went through her head she went unconscious.

After about an hour another little girl was born, Celine. She was just as beautiful.
___________

Ethan's POV
Present

I was 6 years old when all that happened but my mom told me everything when I turned 14 when I shifted. She told me to always protect Celine no matter what. She told me that Maria would want me to and I knew she would.

So ever since that day I have been a brother to Celine.

Once she turned 10 she started wondering why she didn't look like my mother and I. So we told her she was adopted.

I hate lying to her if only I could tell her the truth.

I wish I could tell her that the reason we are moving is because Andrew is back in town and the alpha, my dad, said that it's not safe for her here. And that I was sending her to an all werewolf school.
____________________

Ethan's POV
At the Gray's alpha house

I knock on the huge doors and Alpha Gray answers.

"Hello Ethan" he says

"Hi William. You wanted to see me?" He nods and steps aside so I can enter.

"Yes I just wanted to make sure everything is okay with you and your sister."

"Yes she seems to be okay with the move. And she still has no clue about the world we live in but I don't know how long that will last at an all werewolf school. "

" It's for her safety everyone in the pack knows who she is but none of them know the full story. They just know that she is the daughter of Alpha Johnson and that she is human. " William points out

"Okay but I still hate lying to her. I'm going to tell her when she turns 18. "

"I agree she should know but you know she might hate you for what you did."

"Yea I know but at least she will be safe and away from Andrew."

********

Kane's POV
(At school)

Today is the day that Alpha Johnson's daughter starts at our school.

I was sitting in history when, she walked through the door with Olivia but she was gorgeous.

When Mr.Stevens told her to sit next to me and I raised my have to show her who the grump was talking about. Our eyes met and I knew that she was my mate. Her beautiful green eyes made me melt.

Celine Johnson was my mate and she was human.