Chapter 3

Celine's POV
(After history)

After history I had math. Math was hell. I hate it!

Right now Kane is walking me to math. Turns out that we have it together.

I walk in to see a tall man about 6ft 7in, he had blondish hair and bright blue eyes teaching the class.

"Hello Mr. Gray so nice of you to join us and this must be Celine Johnson" the man teaching the class says.

"Yea Mr. K I just had to show Celine how to get here. " Kane explained

"Hello Celine I'm Mr. K your math teacher."

"Hi" I say smiling back at him

"Now you to go take a seat so I can continue teaching." He says and we both go and find a sit. There are two seats in the back empty.

After taking a seat in the back Kane says that lunch is after this. I can't wait I'm so hungry right now.

Lunch***

After math Kane and I walked to the lunch room. He lead me to a table by a window.

"This is where we usually sit." He states, staring at me.
Before I could say anything Olivia showed up with Kevin. 

"Hey girl" Olivia said as grabbed my arm and dragged me into line with her.

"So what are you doing tomorrow night since it is Friday?" 

"I think I'm free why?"

"Cause there is this party that I want to go to and it will be fun." She says with a big smile on her face. We paid for our and started to walk to our table.

Thinking about parties got me thinking about how I went to parties in New York.

"Yea sure I would love to go."

"Great we should go shopping today" after saying that we were at the table and we sat down, I sat next to Kane and Olivia sat between Kevin and I.

"And why are you going shopping this time?" Kevin asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah I'd like to know that too." Kane said glancing at me trying to find an answer.

"So we can get outfits  duh."

"Outfits for what" Kevin asked looking at Olivia.

"The party tomorrow night." I said with a big smile on my face.

"O okay in that case we will go with you."

"And why would you do that?" I ask looking Kane in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Well love if I go with you I can tell you what I believe looks the best for the party." He says with a smirk on his face.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna listen to you, Kane." I say with a smile on my face.

"You will always listen me princess." He whispers leaning his lips on my ear and leaving the slightest kiss on my neck right below my ear. I lost all train of thought once he did that. And he knew it as he just sat there smirking.

Ugh why does that smirk make him look even sexier?

After lunch

I walked to my next class with Olivia.

"So that little chat with you and Kane got a little heated didn't it?" She said winking and smirking at me.

"Yeah I can't believe you noticed when you and Kevin seemed to be in the same boat." I said smirking at her

"Well yeah but we are together you and Kane just met." She stated

"Yeah but he is like really hot."

"Yeah you two would make adorable babies." She said smirking and winking again

"O shut up"
And with that we made our way to our chem class

After school

After chem it was time to go home. Olivia and I made our way to her car, which was right next to mine and noticed the guys were already there.

"So who's car are we taking to go shopping?" I asked

"Well we could take my SUV but it's at my house. I drove my sister's car today" Olivia states

"Okay I have to go home to tell my brother that I'm going shopping. So you can just pick me up. I'll text you the address now."

"Okay great" I said smiling. I was about to open my driver door when Kane got in the way.

"Not so fast princess I'll come with you"

"And why is that?" I asked raising one  eyebrow
"Because I drove with them this morning cause I was running late and they were all lovey dovey in the car please."

"Fine but if my brother asks you are just a friend. "

"Okay princess"

The drive to my house was kinda quiet.

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. I hopped out and grabbed the keys. I started to unlock the door when I noticed that it was open. I entered and Kane entered after me.

"Hey Eth I'm home." I shouted just so he knows that in home.

"Hey Cel how was- Who are you?" He asked while walking down the stairs and seeing Kane

"I'm Kane a new friend of Celine's" Kane said reaching his hand out to shake my brother's

"Okay I'm Ethan her older brother" Ethan said while shaking his hand

"Okay Eth I'm going out shopping with a couple of friends."

"What's the shopping for I know that you have enough clothes to fill a thousand closets" Ethan  asked

"Well there is a party tomorrow and I wanna go." I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"Fine I know you miss the parties. So have fun but not too much."

"Thanks Eth okay they are here bye love you!"

"Bye Cel love you too!"

And with that we made our way outside and to Olivia's SUV.