Chapter 4

Celine's POV

When we got to the mall we went straight to the food court, once we all got something to eat we decided to start our shopping.

We went into many stores dragging the boys on the way. The store we were in now is probably my favorite so far. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when i hear Kane call my name.

"Celine try this own" he says holding up and floral skirt.

" yeah you should it would really look good on you. " Olivia said.

"okay okay hand it to me and I will go try it on" I said holding my hand out.

once he gave it to me I walked to the fitting room.

once i had it on I walked out to show Olivia only to find Kane standing in her spot.

"damn angel you look amazing" Kane said as his eyes trail my body and legs.

"thanks" i said looking at him. god how is he so hot.

"look at this outfit I found for more" Olivia came running out of the fitting room in a black off the shoulders shirt and a burgundy shirt that ends at her mid thigh.

"wow babe you look amazing and Celine that skirt suits you" Kevin said walking over to meet us.

"now all we need is a top for you and shoes" Olivia said. "I think I saw this really cute top over there let's go look." she grabs my hand and drags me back to the racks.

KANE'S POV

damn it is so hard to control my wolf with her in that skirt and her legs to been seen by any one.

"God how do you do it?" I ask Kevin as we watch the girls walk away.

"to be honest I don't know but it will get easier it just takes time be patient, she is not one of us it's different for you and her.

"I know but god it's going to be hard on friday you know the guys that are gonna be there. I don't know if i can control my wolf and myself." I say shaking my head.

"I will talk to Olivia about it and see if she can help you. till then relax and breath." he said patting my shoulder. "Now let's go find our girls before they spend all my money cause Olivia has my card." He say laughing and I couldn't help but laugh, I hope one day Celine and I will be that way, one day.

God I hope