Introduction

Celine's POV

Today I got news that my brother and I were going to be moving to Texas because he is going to college there. My adoptive parents thought that it would be fun if I went with him.

So I decided to go and it wouldn't be that bad.

I was adopted at a young age my real mom, Maria, died giving birth to me and my adoptive mom, Brenda, was her best friend. So they adopted me and I'm glad they did I love them.

I wish I could have met my real mom though. Everyone says I look like her with my dirty blonde hair, green eyes and kind of tan skin.

Kane's POV

I have always been told that finding your mate is the happiest day of your life but that day hasn't happened yet. I wish I could but I have been searching for years I am now 18 and I still haven't found her yet.

I can't become an alpha without her. I need her. All my other friends have theirs why can't I have mine.

Hopefully I will find her soon.

My dad calls me into his office

"Hey Kane we have news the Johnson's boy and a girl are coming into town it's not safe for them there."

"Okay dad and what school are they going to attend?"

" The girl will be going to your school so I need you to keep an eye on her because her brother can't attend the school."

"Okay dad"