Introductions

Just a little a/n: this story doesn't really have a meaning only for the soul purpose to entertain me and my internet friends. If you happen to read it, I'm not really sorry.
~
The institute. Let me just start off with saying that this institute has gone through hell and back to get where it is now. Literally. Most of them actually went to hell. Some of them more than once. Some of them actually coming from hell. So many members yet they are all basically family, not the nice, happy family. They fight, they kill, some actually more dead than others. Yet they still somehow tolerate each other enough to live together. Here are our seven main characters; Ichin, Gochi, Gogeta, Makoto, Raven, Terrence, and Alois. I'll start off with telling you who and what these characters are.

Makoto is a green haired spirit, yeah, you heard me, spirit. Makoto died a while back, saving his sister and brother from potential death in Hell. He now haunts the residents of the Junseko Institute while also dating, yes dating, a young demon wolf, hush now child, that goes by the name of Lacey. Makoto loves to prank everyone in the institute and he has also taught a few of the children how to give out the most devilish pranks.

Now there's Ichin, a demon with white and black hair who has a non identical twin named Eric and they are both the older brothers of Lacey, whom all have the most tragic of backstories. Ichin is well.....Ichin. He is hilarious in the bad way. He is stocked up on dirty jokes and basically has the grammar of the fusion of a sailor and a construction worker. He also somehow manages to walk into every prank and/or trap set out by Makoto.

Next up is Raven, the emo child. Raven is a mystery to us all other than the fact that he's got a LOT of dad jokes and is a depressed old man.

Gochi is a half saiyaness and is the daughter of ChiChi and Goku. She can go up to Super Saiyan 4 currently and is helping her girlfriend, Miki (daughter of Vegeta and Bulma), achieve greater power.

Terrence is Ichin's boyfriend who has a tragic past of abuse and neglect and is also the smollest of the beans.

Gogeta, well....he's basically just the Dragon Ball GT version of Gogeta but 10x more childish and can never get the idea of things.

Last but not least is Alois. Ah....Alois....the devil's incarnation if you must. Alois is basically a Makoto but 1,000x worse. He pulls some of the most evil pranks there is to know in this world and is basically just a little shit.