Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny day outside of the Junsekyo Institution. All of the cursed beings were spending the day like any other day, sitting around, doing absolutely nothing with their lives. Ichin, Makoto, Gochi, Gogeta, Alois, Terrence, and Raven were all crowded around in the giant entertainment room as Ichin channel surfed the thousands of channels on the Institute's television.
     "Ugh, there's like, nothing on, Ichin! Just turn it off!" The raven black haired male named Raven groaned, slouching far into his seat.
     "Shut it! I will find something! Jesus fuck." The male with snow white hair and black tips named Ichin growled, glaring at the slouching Raven. He continued surfing the wide variety of channels until he found one particular channel with an intriguing show.
     "Wait, stop there!" A male with green hair named Makoto called out, nearly tackling Ichin to stop him from any other sudden movement.
     A very catchy theme song started playing on the TV, going something along the lines of "GO, GO, POWER RANGERS!", which greatly pleased all of the members in the entertainment room other than Terrence.
     "What is this amazing show that the Kai's have gifted us?!" A buff girl with a monkey tail wrapped around her waist named Gochi gasped, eyes shimmering at the television in awe.
     After twenty eight minutes, the show ended. At the end of the episode, the main characters popped up to give a lesson. The red ranger spoke to the camera.
     "Remember kids, you can be a hero too!" The red ranger said after giving the brief lesson and all the rangers gave a thumbs up. Ichin shut off the TV, Gogeta standing up with a wide smile.
     "Guys....we TOTALLY need to do what they do!" Gogeta piped, his wide smile not fading at all.
     "That's one of the stupidest ideas you've ever come up with.....let's do it!" Gochi grinned, standing up next to him. Ichin shrugged, going to join the two because why the hell not. Makoto decided to join to because he needed something to do instead of floating around mindlessly. Raven rolled his eyes, already annoyed.
     "Honest to god this is the stupidest thing any of you guys have decided to do." Raven growled, Terrence and Alois agreeing.
     "I have school to study for, Ichin. I can't be doing stuff like this..." Terrence said, rubbing his arm awkwardly. Ichin pouted softly.
     "But....don't you want to be with me?" Ichin whined, giving his famous puppy eyes, always causing Terrence to do whatever Ichin wanted him to do. He sighed and nodded, joining Ichin in the circle of soon to be heroes, knowing he was going to regret this decision later on.
     Alois honestly kind of didn't care. He hated the idea of being a goody-two-shoes and saving the day. But he did like the idea of being a villain...and these idiots needed an enemy to fight every now and then. Alois disappeared from the group somehow, someway. Somehow being that he's Alois. Someway being that he's a little shit.
     Raven looked around, noticing he was the last one who hadn't joined or run off to god knows where. He groaned and looked up.
     "Why the fuck are you doing this to me?" He said to the man up in the sky's that no one has ever seen and then glared at the group. "Fine. I'll do it. But I call black ranger." He said, walking over to the group.

     And thus starts the journey of the new story of the new, not even close to improved, heroes of nothing. Their name will go down in history as D.V.O.J; Drowned Victims Of Justice.