Chapter 3

A/N: Forgive me father for this chapter is going to be a wheeze-fest

    After what seemed like hours (it was actually five minutes) of screaming and arguing on who would be what colored ranger, they all finally decided. Makoto, green; Ichin, pink; Gochi, yellow; Raven, black; Terrence, blue; and Gogeta would basically be this sad, pathetic excuse of a hero group's mentor.

    And with that, getting permission from Rikku (the only way they could get a yes is if Ichin agreed to a cat-tongue* for a month), they went off to multiple costume stores in the institute's van, trying to find something that would make due as temporary costumes until Gogeta could figure out how to fucking sew.

*Cat-tongue is basically a pressure point that makes lukewarm or hotter water become scalding hot and causes a cursed person to be stuck in their curse form due to the water being so terribly hot*

    Multiple swear words and hours of traveling later, they finally stumbled upon a Party City™ really far away.

   "This bitch better not be empty." Raven growled as the group stumbled out of the car. They all scurried in and split up to find costumes of some sort. They had the colors that they wanted but they just needed to find the perfect outfits.

    That's when she found it. Gochi found the mother load of the perfect costumes. She was in the Power Rangers area of the store and squealed so loud, it made everyone run to her.

    "I FOUND THEM! THE PERFECT SUITS!!" She squealed, aggressively grabbing the Yellow Ranger costume in her size.

    "Shouldn't we get so-" Terrence started, being shoved by Makoto and grabbing the green costume. "PERFECT GOCHI!" He yelled. Terrence just rolled his eyes and grabbed the blue one as the rest grabbed the other colors.

    Gogeta, obviously, felt a bit left out in this costume hunt and wandered the store a bit as everyone swooned over their new costumes. He then fell upon the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ section and grinned as he looked at a giant sensei rat looking costume or something. "Perfect..." He gasped, grabbing it in his size and running to the group to pay for it.

    Once they got the costumes, they all ran to the bathrooms to put on the suits. They all came out with their hands proundly on their hips. They would work on a pose later....

    They drove back to the institute in their costumes. Once they got back, it was late...and guess who wasn't happy about that. Rikku was beyond pissed that they got back around midnight but kept her mouth shut when she saw....them....she would later proceed to cry herself to sleep for a reason no one would ever know.

    God help these curse....peeps?....as they do whatever the fuck they're about to do. Amen.