Chapter 26

Sorry everyone, I had writers block. I hope you like this chapter. And read all the way to the end please and thank you.

The next morning, everyone sat at the table and enjoyed breakfast the best they could. Then Lea thought about something.

"OUR WEDDING!!"

Everyone jumped in surprise. Raph looked at Lea, "babe...with what happened yesterday, ya want to just have our wedding in February or March?" Raph asked grabbing a hold of her hand.

Lea sighed, not wanting to remember about yesterday. Then she thought about the idea of waiting and how excited and anxious she could get. She smiled looking at Raph, "yeah...how about in February?" She asked looking around the table.

Everyone nodded and smiled in approval. Lea giggled to herself, and Raph laughed listening to her giggle.

Everyone smiled at the two.

"Man you two are perfect for each other!" Mikey said excitedly.

Lea and Raph smiled at one another and kissed.

Shen and Yoshi awed, Saki glared at Raph, Mikey said get a room, and both Tiger Claw and Donnie smiled at the two.

"Dad you know your gonna have to get over me and Raph being together. And stop growling at him too."

Everyone laughed besides Saki.

"Ugh...fine."

But all Saki cared about at the moment was that his daughter was happy and that everyone had forgotten about the incident for now. He as well as Yoshi knew there are gonna be situations in the future that only they can handle, but for now they would enjoy this time.

In the next couple of days everyone started planning once again. Lea and Raph had the guest list down including some other people that Lea's parents wanted Lea to meet. Both Raph and Lea had allowed Donnie, Mikey and Tiger Claw to invite whoever they wanted to as well. And soon they were making the invitations.

And soon it was New Year's Eve. Lea was not ready. She wasn't ready to head back home. Raph didn't have to go back home till another week.

Raph woke up and smiled at Lea who laid on top of him. Her head was nuzzled in his neck. He smiled and picked her up. She was decent, so he decided to carry her down the stairs and lay her down on the couch. Everyone was already awake and were sitting at the table enjoying their morning beverage and talking while Mikey and Donnie made breakfast.

"Is Leona still sleeping then?" Yoshi asked.

"Yep." Raph said smiling.

Shen smiled at Raph, seeing the love in his eyes for her daughter.

And soon Lea had woken up. She walked over to the table and sat down beside her fiancé.

"Good morning everyone." Lea said rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning!" Everyone except Raph yelled out.

Lea jumped in surprise but smiled, "thanks!"

Raph leaned over and kissed Lea, "good morning." He smirked at her giggle.

"Morning Raphie!" She said hugging him tightly.

Everyone smiled at the two.

"So Lea...uh....me and Tiger Claw are officially a couple!!" Mikey excitedly exclaimed.

Everyone smiled. It took Lea a moment to process what Mikey had just told her, but when she finally did she jumped out of her seat and ran over to Mikey jumping on him and giving him a hug that almost knocked the wind out of him.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!!" Lea exclaimed excitedly getting off of Mikey and then jumping onto Tiger Claw.

Tiger Claw laughed and gave Lea a hug, "thank you."

Lea smiled at the two, "I can see it now." She started daydreaming about the two.

"Hey! Your only supposed to be daydreaming about me!" Raph exclaimed.

"Stop hogging Lea Raph." Mikey said smiling. Then his eyes widened and he ran out of the kitchen leaving Donnie to cook breakfast and worry about his house being trashed.

"You little...get back here so I can pound ya in the face!!" Raph yelled out chasing Mikey.

Lea rolled her eyes and sat back down.

They enjoyed there Day and soon they were drinking and playing games. Talking and having fun. Soon midnight rolled around and each couple shared a kiss.

They all went to bed soon after.

"I don't wanna leave." Lea sighed, resting her head on Raph's chest.

Raph brushed through Lea's hair with his fingers, "I know." He kissed her in the forehead. "I'll call you every morning and every night."

Lea smiled and kissed Raph, "thanks."

Soon the couple fell asleep.

In the morning Lea was headed to the airport, everyone said their goodbyes.

"I'll miss you Leona." Shen said hugging Lea and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll miss you to."

Soon Lea and Raph were headed to the airport. As Lea got her ticket and was about to board the plan she turned to Raph. Raph smiled sadly at her and she smiled sadly back. The two started tearing up.

"I'm gonna miss you." Lea said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Raph said and walked up to Lea. She smiled up at him, leaned in and kissed him.

Raph pulled away and stared down at her, "don't worry, I just have to do something with Donnie and Mikey and then I'll come home. Then we can move in together."

Lea smiled up at Raph, "yay!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

When her plane was called she finally let go and left.

Raph watched as her plane took off. He sighed.

As he was leaving he felt as though someone was watching him while he and Lea had been hugging. But then he just brushed it off. There were so many people at the airport, and well people stare.

He walked to his car and soon drove off.

Lea had already sat down and was reading a book Raph had bought her. She smiled.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

Lea looked up and her heart stop, her eyes widened and she just stared at the man that stood in front of her.

He smirked down at her.

"Slash...."