First Day and I've Already Cracked My Head Open. -edited-

"Wake up!" I hear as I'm suddenly wincing in pain due to a 50 pound child jumping on my stomach.

"Ouch you butt-head!" I groan with playfulness wrapping my voice

"Dad said its your first day of high school! Well.... Your first day at this high school that is." the sweet six year old said

"Okay Kaddy, I'm up but where's dad?" I asked as my sister huffed at her nickname I gave her when we were younger.

"YOU KNOW MY NAME (Y/N)!" She retorted with aggravation as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hmm, actually I don't." I smirked jokingly.

"ITS KADALINE, YOU MONSTER!" She shouted and I giggled at the name she called me.

"Okay Kaddy, I have to get dressed, why don't you go and see whats dad is doing?" I smirked as I softly shoved her off my stomach.

"OKAY!" She shouted as she slammed my door shut from the other side.

I got up and checked the time with my phone.

"Seriously 6:15 ugh why would you wake me so early school doesn't start until 8:00." I complained as I walked over to my vanity my dad bought me when I moved in seeing as my mirror had broke in the moving van.

"Ugh I could use a shower" I said as I ruffled my hair. Getting strands tangled between my fingers.

I strip of my night clothes and hop into the warm shower.

After i got out of the shower it was only 6:30 ,I put on control by Halsey and set my phone on my desk on full blast. (If you want to cue song!)

As I'm humming along I put on my school uniform. 

As for hair I put it in my usual style and danced along to the song making sure my hair didn't fall from its place.

Finally, for makeup I put on some mascara and a simple base to cover my acne. By the time I was fully done it was 7:00.

I run down stairs well...fall down I slipped on the third step falling on my butt.

"Ow" i cried laying my head back on a step. I brought my hand to my head and clenched my eyes shut. Purely from embarrassment. 

My dad came running in to the living room. He was an average height man, with a bald head and a soft expression. At the time he was wearing a dark blue shirt and blue jeans, over that he was wearing a pink apron and two matching oven mitts.

"Are you okay?!" My dad screeched holding out a gloved hand. A worried expression riddled his face.

"Fine just relaxing." I said sarcastically and gave a smile, taking his hand and pulling myself up, gritting my teeth in pain.

"Oh okay well I made some muffins for your big day!" He hugs me tightly. I rolled my eyes and smiled lightly.

"My baby's all grown up." He sniffled I patted his back I could feel my face turn blue.

"Air!" I breathed out with a forced exaggeration and he holds me back to look at me.

"Oh sorry!" He chuckled and patted my head and started for the kitchen and I followed.

As I walked in I saw cute Kaddy chowing down on a muffin.

"That good?" I asked and she nodded quickly and returned to the muffin I patted her head and pulled out my phone, it was 7:15.

"Gotta go see you two later." I said as I kissed my dad on the cheek, grabbed a muffin, and ruffled my little sister's hair. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag as I ran out the door.

Half way there I see a trash can and throw away the now empty muffin wrapper.

I check my phone 7:30! I start speed walking down to my new school. As I approach I see a lot of people in the same uniform. This is it, I text my dad and tell him that I'm at school.

I sit near the water fountain and scroll through my Instagram feed. My phone is taken out of my hands, I look up to see a guy with black hair and deep blue eyes. I point to my phone

"Um, no that's mine." I say as annoyingly as possible. I began reaching for my phone, he holds it up over his head.

"Ah ah ah" He said with arrogance, "What do you say?" He teases looking into my eyes.

"I say whatever the hell I want because you don't own me." I bite back in his moment of confusion I jump for my phone as he pulls it away.

"Now that doesn't sound like someone who wants there phone back all though i will say nice comeback." he hissed with a smirk.

"Yeah, you go Gene!" A squeaky voice said from behind, who I'm guessing is gene. He turned lowering my phone.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING AROUND ME!" Gene whined I grabbed my phone out of his grip.

"Thanks!" I said, walking past the emo looking boy with an icy blue eye. I walked to the building just as the bell rang.

I pulled a slip of paper out of my pocket with my locker combo on it. 16-15-28, I read as I stopped in front of my locker and put in the combination and put my unneeded books in.

I got a tour of the halls yesterday when my dad registered me, so I already knew where all of my classes were. I walk to my first class but stopped half way through due to someone shoving me...into someone I flew back into the lockers hitting my head on the corner of the last one in the line.

"Ow" i heard the familiar squeaky voice. I regained focus and saw I was pushed into the kid from earlier.

"I'm so sorry I was pushed I swear." I said in panic as I began picking up the books we dropped giving him his and keeping mine. As I sorted the books my vision got blurry and a sudden headache made me almost nauseous. 

"Whatever just stay out of my wa-" Is all I heard before falling and blacking out.

I wake up to the sound of sirens blaring in my ear as the room goes back to dark.

When I woke again I saw my dad and baby sister.

"Not to be stereo typical but where am I?" I ask groaning

"At the hospital. Do you remember what happened?" My dad spoke soft and held onto my hand. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Yeah some jerk knocked me into this dude." I groaned.

The doctor walks in and does a few tests and clears me to go home.

I went home with 10 stitches in the back of my head.

+Zane's P.O.V.+

A part of me hopes that girl is okay, when she fell a puddle of blood came from the back of her head.

I open my science text book to see a sheet of paper in the cover. It was a schedule at the top it says (y/n) (l/n).

------------------------

A/N

i'm editing this cuz I hate myself and I got bored so if you're just starting this book feel free to read it but it might not be all the way edited.

-toodles