Tomorrow, Tomorrow -edited-

-Zane's P.O.V. -

Good she's here today I'll give her the text book and get mine then go. I'm kind of nervous, she is very attractive. She would never go after a guy like me.

"Here" I say as I hand her the text book her eyes lit up.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!" She said and handed me mine after retrieving it from her bag.

"I took photo's of the notes you had in there, I hope you don't mind. You have really nice hand writing by the way." She smiled apologetically.

"It's fine, thanks I guess." I felt a blush creep over my face.

I started to walk away when she spoke,

"Hey wait." I turn around to face her.

"What?" I asked, not wanting to continue talking.

"What's your name?" she asked sweetly.

I walk back to her ,"Why do you care?" I asked with an angry tone.

"So I don't have to refer to you as angry emo boy." She said holding up finger quotes.

"It's Zane" I said as she smiled "You are...?" I motioned for her to continue.

"Oh (y/n) my name's ...(y/n)" she replied, "My friends call me (n/n)... Well they would if I had friends anyway what class do you have first?" She said nervously as she fidgeted with her fingers. Why would she be nervous around me? She wasn't with Gene and hes ten times cooler than me....sadly

"Art." I said waiting for her to say something, I already knew she had the same class.

"Really?" she sprung up bouncing a little on her toes. "Me too...c-can I walk with you?" She stuttered and I nodded and rolled my eyes after turning away from her. She jogged up to talk with me as we went to class 

"Where do I sit?" she asked looking around the room.

"In a chair duh." I rolled my eyes. She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Aw damn I wanted to sit on the floor." she retorted with sarcasm dripping from her soft lips. "No but really where can I sit" she said in a serious tone with a small smile.

I pulled out a chair next to the one I was going to sit in, "No assigned seats." I said as she sat down next to me

"Thanks." She said as the teacher walked in.

"Okay class we will be drawing today, you can draw what ever you want. So get to it" Mr.More says

(Y/n) raises her hand

"Ah yes miss...?" Mr.More said waiting for her to fill in.

"(Y/n) um are we allowed to listen to music?" she asks tensing up as Mr. More nods.

She pulls out her phone and a pair of black ear buds and puts in the left one and hands me the right one and hands me her phone with her music that shes downloaded on it. I scroll through and stop at Melanie Martinez, Tag You're It.

"Wait you like Melanie Martinez?" she says as I tap on the song I quietly nod hoping no one heard her. She smiles and continues to draw.

 She smiles and continues to draw