Goodbye -edited-

*major time skip* *4 months later*
(Also this is kinda going on my own storyline but still kinda following aphs youll see just read)

-(Y/n) P.O.V.-

Zane and I are official we've been dating for a while now it's been amazing, I think I love him.

"Hello?" I see Zane waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah sorry, I uh zoned out." I said regaining focus.

"I have to tell you something." He  says with a serious tone, taking my hand.

"Oh, this isn't good is it?" I ask, my heart rate increasing.

"Well yes and no." I can tell he's sad the way his voice sounds and the way his eye is gleaming in the light.

"I got accepted in to O'kassis prep." He starts taking a pause letting it sink in, "And since I did my mom is making me go..." He finished with his eye filling with tears

"So that means either a long distance relation ship or we break it off now to save from the suffering of the future." I finish for him and he nods. I feel my eyes start to water.

"I-I'm so sorry" he said hugging me tightly.

"W-we can still be friends right?" I asked with a clear tone of hurt and sadness in my voice.

He nods, "Tomorrow is the last day of school and then we can have one more day together during summer break." He said still holding on to me.

"Okay hey Zane?" I said with a tone of acceptance

"Yeah?" Sadness clear in his voice.

"Studies say that if you've had a crush for more than four months that you're in love and that its no longer puppy love." I said looking into his eye.

"I love you." we said in unison we giggled and hugged I kissed him on the cheek and I went into my house as he walked away.

My back slid down my bedroom door and I just sat there and sobbed

After about an hour of sobbing into my pillow wrapped in Zane's jacket my dad knocked on the door a few times with no response he walked in.

"Hey dinners-" He cut himself off and sat on the side of my bed.

"Whats wrong?" My dad asked cautiously.

"Zane's going to a new high school its a prep school, we wont get to see each other very often anymore plus its really far away and so we broke up!" I wailed.

"Hey don't cry please" My dad pleaded, "Hey, you stay right here and I'll be right back okay?" I nodded as he left.

About ten minutes later my dad came back with a tub of my favorite ice cream (or favorite dessert if you're lactose intolerant), a bucket of my favorite sweets, a box of tissues, and a (f/a) plushie

"Thanks dad." I said taking a scoop of heaven and I ate away my feels

(Short i know but deal with it there is more on the way)

-------------

why did I end it so sad?