How's life?

*Five months later*

-(y/n)'s pov-

My dad decided to homeschool me after what happened. Zane and i still sent the occational text but lost contact after a while. Aph and i are still close and so is everyone.  After a month of school being in zane came back and he asked aphmau where i was. I had asked her to just tell him i moved back in with my mom who was in washington. Rumor had it that zane had tagged the entire cafeteria at one point and that he got kicked out of O'kassis prep due to being violent with the other students.

I on the other hand had sleep overs every other weekend with the gang they would all come to my house aph, lucinda, katlyn, nicole, kawaii~chan, and teony. We would always gossip and talk about crushes and boys well a girl in teonys case but in the end we would always be laughing our butts off.

But when it was just me alone i couldnt get him out of my head. His laugh, his smile, his humor everything always reminded me of him. Soon that feeling went away but every now and again he would pop up in the back of my mind. I still had that postar and the hoodie they were both in my closet.

Some part of me is happy that it ended so soon, it would have been harded to let go. Another part of me is telling me to go after him that we'll grow old together. The last part of me says that he has already moved on that he wouldnt want me back.

Either way i have a life to live and i cant let silly puppy love get in the way.

(Is it bad that im crying rn)

-zanes pov-

After school started i realized that i hated O'kassis. I wanted to get out of that stupid school. So i punched a kid in the face. They expelled my faster than you could say her name. When i got back i asked aph wher she was but she told me that she was in washington with her mother.

I became bitter and filled with hate. I went to join the shadow knights but of corse they rejected me. So i spray painted the entire cafeteria with thier logo.

I started my own gang, the jury! I will rule the world and no one will stop me!