I Think There's a Flaw in My Code -edited-

-Zane's P.O.V.-

I walk up the steps of (y/n)'s house and I knock on the door.

"Oh good morning, Zane" Her father greets me, opening up the door

"H-hi Mr.(Y/n)'s dad I wanted to ask if I could walk with (y/n) to school?" I replied like a nervous wreck.

"Sure she's still in her room, you know which one it is right?" He says as he lets me in.

"Yes sir, thank you."  I say before I walk up the stairs and I stop at her door.

Okay just knock.

"HI (Y/N)'S BOYFRIEND!" I hear a loud voice squeak and my eyes go wide but I turn around to see a door shut behind me.

"Zane!? What are you doing here?" I hear a sweet voice behind me, I turned around to face (y/n).

"Uh your dad let me up, I came to walk with you to school." I could feel my face turning a bright red, but when I looked at her she was a dark red too.

"Oh! Okay come in, I just have to do my hair and my makeup." She said with a beaming smile.

"O-okay." I said as I walk in. She doesn't need makeup her face is perfect.

"How come you didn't walk with your brothers?" She asked sitting at her vanity and patting the bench next to her, signaling me to sit beside her.

"I wanted to walk with you." My face is heating up as I sit so close next to her. My heart is racing.

"Aw that's sweet." She hugs me catching me off guard, I hesitate but I hug back. What's wrong with me? I never act this way around Aphmau or Katelyn.

"Thanks and not to be weird or anything but you smell nice. Kinda like flowers oh and CUPCAKES!" Her eyes lit up as she giggled and I chuckle in return.

"You smell like strawberries." Which are my favorite fruit but I'm not going to say that out loud.

"You have a really good /SENTS/ of smell." She giggled at her pun. I rolled my eyes and turned to her.

"You know you don't need makeup right. You look great without it too." My face turning a dark crimson as well as hers.

Without warning she pulled down my mask

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I ask hoping she'll kiss me.

"Why are you blushing Zane?" She smirked. I stayed silent but not breaking eye contact

She giggled and pulled my mask back up.

"Come on, time to go" She said without putting on her makeup and pulling me up. We walk downstairs and we go to the kitchen she grabs two strawberry muffins and hands me one.

"Bye dad thanks for the muffins!" She yelled as she grabbed her bag and we walked out the door.

"Hey Zane?" she said sounding nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked, I hope nothings wrong

"C-can I hold your hand?" I looked at her in shock her face a bright red facing the ground not looking up at me at all.

Without thinking I intertwine my fingers with hers. My face heating more each step to school.

When we reach the trash can she pulls out her phone and earbuds and hands me the right one. She puts on blue by Troye Sivan (cue song if you want).

We walk the rest of the way to school in silence well minus the humming from both of us. We walk up to the building still holding hands several eyes on us.

"Well well well look what we have here..." a voice says from behind us gene, no not now

We turn around and I hand the ear bud back to (y/n) she shoves them in her bag and turns to gene

"What do you want loser?" She says crossing her arms and looking him dead in the eye.

"Looks like the emo kid finally got a girlfriend," he says and we both blush but she doesn't break eye contact. I can see her being filled with hate and anger.

"You know Gene, I heard they sell lives on eBay, maybe you should get one." she snaps grabbing my hand again. My heart beating faster and my cheeks flaming hot.

Gene  shoves me back causing me to drop her hand and fall back onto my butt.

She knees him in the crotch, slaps him across the face, and pushes him down.

"DON'T YOU EVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON HIM AGAIN!" she shouts and offers me her hand. Her face filled anger but her soft and kind eyes softens her expression.

"Are you okay?" she asks sweetly as I pull myself up.

"Yeah, you?" she nods pulling me into a hug. Her arms around my neck and mine around her waist pulling her closer to me, my head resting on hers and her head buried in my chest.

"Come on we should get to class." She said pulling away slightly. I nod and take her hand in mine.

<~time skip brought to you by nice cream~>

-(Y/n) P.O.V.-

Its math class, five more minutes

A piece of paper is handed to me.

~hey your cute ;)
                          -Travis

Oh thanks but wrong form of "your"
     its you're*                                                       
       -(y/n)

I passes the note back to the boy with silver hair. About 30 seconds later its passed back

~i'm trash wanna take me out? ;)
-Travis

-no thank you, I have a boyfriend
-(y/n)

I pass back the note and thankfully I don't get it back.

The bell rings and I leave to catch up with Zane, he had gym class last so i went to the gym to wait for him when I'm trapped between to arms on either side of me and a face mere inches from mine, his dark blue eyes staring into mine.

"Gene, back up please" I said breaking eye contact.

My heart rate increasing as I feel his warm breath on my face.

"No!" He says with a smirk on his stupid face.

"Why not ?" I snapped holding back the fear in my voice. I turn my head thinking on my feet

"APHMAU!" I yelled as gene looked to his left. I ducked under his right arm and booked it the heck out of there.

I ran into the girls locker room to see Zane shirtless.

"Meep!" I said as I covered my eyes and turned around.

"Why are you changing in the girls room?!" I whisper shouted hoping no one heard.

"(Y/n) you're in the boys locker room..." he said placing a hand on my shoulder

"D-don't worry I'm the last one here but I have to ask why did you run in here like you did?" I turned around both of our faces bright red.

"I'll tell you later do you wanna come to my house?" I ask as my face cools down a little he nods and we walk out and to my house.

---------------

wowwy like two and a half years or something since I wrote this and I haven't changed a bit.