six

"hi," frank says, smiling shyly at the boy he likes. the boy he just told he likes.

gerard smiles back, falling into step beside him as they walk to gerard's car. he smirks, noticing frank wearing his hoodie, looking ravishing. the taller boy pulls frank into his side, and averts the two away from the car. "hey, babe," he says, and frank looks at him confused.

"wh-where're w-w-we g-g-go-ing?" frank asks, playing with his fingers.

"let's go to the park, okay? i just wanna talk," gerard says, and frank swallows nervously.

"o-okay," the small boy says, and gerard smiles at him reassuringly.

to emphasize the fact that everything is, and will be, okay, gerard's hand slides away from around frank's waist and into frank's hand, and he squeezes it gently. frank goes bright red.

"god you're so fucking cute," gerard says, pulling frank even closer. he kisses frank's forehead and the smaller boy freezes at the feeling of gerard's smooth, soft lips against his skin.

"th-thank y-you, g-g-gee," frank mumbles, grinning.

"anytime, baby," gerard says, and he leads frank to a bench, where they sit next to one-another.

"ssso, what-wh-what'd y-y-you wa-wanna tttalk ab-a-about?"

"you said you like me," gerard says, and frank continues to blush. he bites his lips softly, before nodding. "a-and i know that you know that i like you, too," gerard continues, "so, i was maybe wondering, if you would possibly want to be my boyfriend?" gerard asks, and frank grips the taller boy's hand tightly, shocked.

"i-id llove t-too," he says, and gerard beams at him.

"really?"

"r-really, r-r-really," frank says, and gerard pulls the smaller boy into a hug. "a-also," he says, pulling out of the hug, "c-cou-could y-you, um, k-kiss m-m-me ag-aga-again?" he asks, and gerard kisses his forehead instantly. "i-i m-m-meant, o-on th-the l-l-lips."

and so he did.