seven

frank clenches his jaw, his arms crossed, his aura radiating pure anger.

he leans against the back wall of the milk lounge, his eyes wandering along the car park, awaiting his opponent to appear. it's 10:06, and frank is already impatient, his foot tapping the concrete quickly.

"so you did come." bob's voice makes frank narrow his eyes, his fists clenching now, too.

"l-llet's g-get th-t-this o-over with," frank grumbles, stomping over to bob, who picks him up by the throat. frank scratches at his hands and bob hisses, dropping the smaller boy. frank brings his boot-clad foot up, spinning around and roundhouse kicking bob in the stomach.

the blond's breath leaves him, and he flies backwards onto the ground before frank kicks him in the ribs. bob grabs his foot, bringing frank down with him, and frank winces when he hits the concrete, but crawls onto bob, straddling the older man.

he lands punch after punch, hearing a crunch noise eventually, and bob cries out, shoving frank off.

frank stands, wiping the blood from his cut lip. bob did manage to get one good punch in.

bob stands, scrambling away from frank.

"you're fucked up," bob spits at the slightly shorter boy, who takes a menacing step towards the blond.

"th-that's w-w-why yo-you d-don't mmess wi-with st-street-rrat or-or-o-orphans," frank says, watching as bob turned, and ran, clutching his ribs with one hand and his nose with the other.

frank giggles at the sight, but it wasn't surprising to him.

growing up as a troubled child, from losing his parents along with the kids at the orphanage bullying him about his stutter, he got into fights a lot. and, with enough practice at something, with enough time doing it, of course you get good at it - and that's exactly what frank was like with his fighting.

he just got good, maybe too good, especially for someone as small as he is.

the small boy wipes the blood from his lip, and pulls out his phone to call an uber, but hesitates. oh well, he thinks to himself, miss sainsbury's gonna be mad anyway. stupid orphanage.