four ✗ you can't run

click the external link and vote #8 ;)

dedicated to BeautifulMonster_1D bc shes the first one who got that mabel looks like harry.

...

Friday Morning

11:39 am

It may be crazy, but its a theory. A "Slender man" inspired killer, is behind the deaths.

The facts are all adding up;

- cloth left in place of body
- takes them to an altered universe (bodies never found possibly in au)
- hides in trees (people taken when out in forests.)

That's all, but it the closest I've had to a lead in this case.

"Mabel! That's insane." Dr. Payne, one of Mabel's close co-workers and friends, growled at her.

"Its not insane." Mabel argued. "Its doing whats right, my job is to protect people, even if it means risking my own life. You should know that."

Dr. Payne sighed, he knew that she was right, but this plan was truly insane, and let alone, dangerous.

Mabel had planned to go out into the woods at late night. Put cameras in the trees, and document the so called Slender Man inspired killer.

Payne thought her theory was nothing but a bunch of false facts, but Mabel believed it would work.

"And when do you plan on doing this?" Dr. Payne turned to face Mabel.

"Tonight."

"wrapping his arms
around inhumanly tight.
and you can't
run."