six ✗ times up

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE.

please guys :) click the external link or go to my profile, click the link, then just comment #8

It was eleven o'clock in the morning before Dr. Payne could go down to the woods. He doubted that he would find anything out the extraordinary. Mabel was probably just at home sleeping. When she had first began to think about her plan, she had somehow managed to convince Dr. Payne into it.

Liam Payne was usually hard to persuade, but he had always held a small crush on Mabel.

She was, yes, insane, but also extremely beautiful. Tall, and slender. Her eyes were the most beautiful thing Liam had always thought. Emerald green, always holding a sparkle to them.

Liam then emerged into the clearing. He glanced around insecurely. It seemed to have little disturbance to it.

"Cameras ...," Liam mumbled to himself. Giving a scan around the area, he spotted the tree that Mabel had said she placed them.

Reaching his muscular arms up, he grabbed the small camera. Un-doing the ropes that held them, he pulled it into his grasp.

Starting to let his curiosity get the better of him, he pressed the play back button.

but all that met his eyes was static.

☠☠☠

It was dark. Mabel glanced around, woods surrounding her. A old church was slightly visible in the distance.

A shadow stepped our from the trees, "Hello sweetheart." He chuckled. He appeared to be a boy. Not overly tall, with black shaggy hair.

"Who are you?" Mabel sputtered in his direction, moving back until her back was pressed against a rock.

"I'm Zayn love," He laughed. "But i'm someone else too. I think you know a little about me."

"P-Pardon me?" Mabel stuttered again.

Zayn began to change, his legs stretched, his arms grew long and waved around him. His face began to hollow out.

"I'm Slender Man."

the static noise filled the air again.

"And guess what?" He chuckled once again.

"Tick tock, times up."