seven ✗ game on

im a role for updating hahaha.

but honestly, please click the external link and comment #8, or look in the comments, the link will be there.

ilysm.

....

"Holy shit," Mabel breathed. "Slend-holy shit. You're real."

Zayn-who was now back to his orginal form- rolled his eyes at the foolish girl.

"Are you going to kill me?" Mabel asked, her voice quiet, not wishing to know the answer.

"Where's the fun in that love?" Zayn whispered, touching the side of her face.

"You're playing a game, a fun one at that." He casts her dark eyes over at me, "At least, for me."

"What kind of game?" Mabel said timidly, being in the face of this actual demon scared her half to death.

"Find the signs, all eight. Get them all without getting caught - by me."

"What happens if I do get caught?" Mabel tilted her head to the side.

Zayn blinked a few times, before turning around and taking a deep breath of the rotten air.

"You're heartless Zayn. Absolutely heartless."

"You don't deserve to be human."

Again Zayn's breath became rapid, as if he was having an anxiety attack.

Nine year old Zayn turned to face his so called 'classmates.'

"Shut up!" And then that's when he began to transform. At first it was painful, as his face began to loose all shape.

"You'll pay," Zayn turned to the little boys who were currently struck by fear.

The static began to get louder in his ears.

Zayn stopped, his eyes darker then ever. His blood cold. He snapped out of his daydream before turning to face Mabel.

"What happens if I don't get the signs before you - you catch me?" She repeated, his face now ghostly pale.

Zayn's eyes narrowed, "You'll have the same fate as them."

Mabel followed his eyes.

A loud scream erupted from her thought, she was shrunken with fear.

Her gaze was set on bodies - dead ones at that. Piled high, mouths agape, and fear still in their lifeless eyes.

Her gaze was set on the body on the top, Dr. Tomlinsons.

She heard a soft whisper,

"game on love."