Pain!!

Chapter 7

Mom woke me up for dinner and I saw dad eating hungrily around the coffee table.

I sat down and eat all of my dinner. Why am I so hungry?

Oh yea am eating for two. I love the way i think that. My babies means so much to me. They put my mother and father together and they make me so happy. I ate and ate until I was full and until the babies were full.

"Thanks mom.'I say and left the table. Am not going to school until the twins are born.

I really miss school so much. I miss my friends (socal friends). I wish I had a bestfriend other than my parents,a friend that supported me. To help me through all this that am going through other than to go behind my back and telling the whole school that am pregnant. I wish I could change schools. I missed school when I wasn't pregnant.

I went back to sleep after thinking about school.

My alarm went off at 6:00 as usual and I got up and went in my bathroom. I did what I was supposed to do and then I put on makeup,straightened my hair and put on my work gear.

I choose not to wakeup my dad. When I got down for breakfast,I was frightened to see dad waiting for me in the car. I ate fast and went outside. I say my goodbyes to mom and I climb in the car.

I was beyond ready to work but I am only 7 months.

My stomach was so huge but am not feeling any hard pains. "Dad when will I be visiting the doctor to know when am going to be expecting?"I asked very concerned because I was very afraid 7to be feeling pain so much when I am in labour.

"When you're 8 months,"dad answer. So far away though. There was complete silents and I was getting very uncomfortable,so I started a conversation. "So dad how many orders did you do yesterday? Were the people nice?"I asks. I knew the first question but I wanted to start a conversation so I just ask.

"I did 6 orders yesterday and yes the people were very kind and nice."

"6 orders," I say following dad because I knew in my mind.

"Oh OK,"I say. We reached the restaurant at exactly 8:00. We are so late. We got in fast and I put my things in my office. I sat in the chair and waited for the phone to ring.

Briiiiiiing

I take up the phone and answer it. A male answers sweetly. Wait is that..."hello sweet cake....,"Jace sounds happy

"McCombs Restaurant here. What are you ordering?"I ask him.

"oh shit.....Is this Kiesha?"he ask. What? My mouth went wide.

"I...I can explain,"he says.

I hang up the phone as fast as I could and start crying. I....is he cheating on me? Oh my god he's having babies with me and he's damning cheating? I just wish I could get out of here and go to his house and slam his head to the wall and ki... Stop Meeki,stop overreacting. But I can't!!

"Grrrr!"

The phone rings again and I answer it. "Hello?"

"Can you come over after work. I can explain everything that just happened. Please?"he begged.

"No! Leave me alone!"I shout through the mouthpiece of the telephone.

I hang up the phone and sat down crying as hell until 5 minutes later the phone rings again.

"McCombs Restaurant here. What would you like to order?"I ask.

"I would like a breakfast meal,lunch meal,dinner meal and 3 box juices,"a lady says.

"OK thank you for ordering I hope you have a nice day,"I say and hang up the phone.

I gave the chef the order then I give my dad the package.

The day went by fast and I was very sad about it.

*home*

"Meeki!"mom calls from the kitchen.

"Coming mom,"I say and ran down the stairs. My eyes caught JACE.

I ran back up the stairs and he followed behind. "I can explain Meeki. WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN AND STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS?!"He yelled and hold on to my arm.

"What is there to explain. That you love someone else!"I shout back and try to take my hand out of his grip but I failed.

"Listen,I was ordering sweet cake and jelly beans but you cut me off before I could say "and jelly beans please,"he says.

"Why did you say oh shit?"I asked am so embarrassed right now.

"Because I knew you were going to jump to conclusions about this!"he yells sounding frustrated.

I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't take it. I slap him in his face to make him let me go.

I ran in my room,slammed the door behind me and slide down and started to cry.

*8 Months Pregnant*

"Ah..Ah..Ah!"Am feeling a lot of pain.

Mom and dad came running in the room.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?!"dad asks very scared.

Mom stood there in shock. "Sh...should i ca...call the police?"mom ask.

"No call the ambulance!"dad shouts at mom hold my hand.

"Am fe..feeling pain,"I finally answer dad. My eyes were closing and my I was feeling dizzy.

"Call the damn ambulance!"dad shouts at mom again when he saw my eyes closing.

"Meeki!"

"Meeki!"

Dad was very shocked and afraid. My head was swimming and my eyes were closing.

"Meeki!"

"Meeki!"

I woke up to find myself in a hospital room and my mom and dad faces very worried.

"Mo...mom. Da..Dad,"i stutter. I am very weak.

"Baby!"mom and dad say running towards me.

"Am so glad you're alright we were worried sick,"mom said and I smiled slightly.

A nurse came in the room and ask me if I was alright. She gave me a tray with pills on them and I took them slowly.

"You were stressed,"The nurse says. I was because of Jace.

After I took my pills the doctor says "You are expecting you babies next month somewhere in August"

"You may leave,"the nurse says and I got up out of the bed.

We got home and I slept through the night.

I love this chapter so much. I hope you guys did too. Vote,comment and follow. Ily.

Cast
Moneke as Meeki Martin
Renea as Veronica Martin (mom)
Tajai as Jace Smith
Jermaine as John Martin (dad)