The Celebration

Chapter 14

They are so cute. I will surely take care of these beautiful and handsome children. I love them so much and I will not regret them even if they are little brats. I will cherish them. Grow them in the right way. I will never abuse them and if Jace ever ever abuse them or anyone I will surely kill them. I will not spoil them so they would betray me. I love these babies from they came out.

"Your babies doesn't have any disease but you will be staying in the hospital for 2 days to feed the babies because they will be in here  4 days to get checkups."the nurse smiles.

"Oh ok nurse,"I say.

"U did it!"Jace shouts.

"Thanks. I surely did. It was very painful but I made it. Thank god I didn't eat anything bad or anything that could make them sick. They are so cute and I......we will take good care of them right?"I say to him.

"Yes,that's right,"he smiles confused.

"Good job baby girl,I hope everything work out,"Trisha-Kay says.

"Thank you"

"I'm so proud of you darling. I love you,"dad says.

"I love you too and thanks,"I answer.

Everyone else congratulated me on the move.

I slept after they went home. The next day they all came to visit until I was ready to come out of hospital.

"You can go now if you please,"the nurse says.

"Ok,"I say and climb off the bed and into the bathroom. I change my clothes after looking on the twins.

4 Days

"Hello? Good morning,"I answer the phone.

"You must come for your babies today,"the nurse said that helped me deliver my babies.

"OK thank you,"I said and hang up the phone.

I told mom and dad but they stayed back. When I told Jace and his parents Jace came and the parents stayed back.

Veronica's POV

The doorbell rang and I opened it. It was the delivery man.

"Is this Ocho Rios scheme number 128?"he asks.

"Yes,"I say.

"Here's the cake,"he says and walked back to his van.

"The cake is here,"I say to Nikiesha,Lamontino and John.

"Ok put it on the table that we're using. We soon finish decorating,"John said pointing to the table covered in decor.

I made a banner that wrote Welcome Twins!

I put it up in the living room door way so as she walk in with them she sees it. 

"They're here!" I shout out to the the group of people that surrounded the house.

I ran to turn of the light then hid behind the kitchen counter.

She walked in and turned on the light.

"Surprise!"we all shout.

"Woah. There sleeping,"i laugh.

The party was fun and it was a long night. The babies cried all night so I didn't sleep.

This was a very short chapter but I hope you vote,comment and follow me on wattpad.

Cast
Moneke as Meeki Martin
Renae as Veronica Martin (mom)
Tajai as Jace Smith
Jermaine as John Martin (dad)
Rushane as Nyco Mars
Simone as Trisha-Kay Major
Nicole as Nickiesha Smith
Metro as Lamontino Smith