Chapter 38

Jace's POV

Am such an idiot. I didn't use any protection. I wasn't even thinking. What kind of boyfriend am i? Now she's gone. She's never gonna forgive me. She didn't want any of this to happen but now i made it happen.

"Meeki,answer your phone!"i shout in the phone.

"This number that your calling is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep,"her phone isn't available?

"Damn!"i shout.

I lay on the bed about to curse at myself at how stupid i am. I may not be wrong but am stupid.

"This number that you are calling is unavailable.Please leave a message after the be,"the phone said again.

"Uggh"

"Mom?"i call her.

"Please call Meeki and tell her am sorry,"i said. Am such an idiot why did i just say that.

"What did you do?"she ask surprised because she know i don't make her sad.

"I don't wanna talk about it ok,"i tell her.

"Come on son. She wouldn't be vex with you if you haven't done something,"mom pushes me.

"Mom i said i don't wanna talk about it!"i shout at her.

"Am so sick and tired of you acting this way! Jace you got her pregnant!?"she shouts back.

"Mo....mom am sorry i didn't use protection and i didn't know she was on her period." I almost cried.

Soon i heard a beep. Her credit must have died.

I called back Meeki's phone.

"What!?"

"Meeki am sorry please am begging you to forgive me,"i begged like a baby.

Meeki's POV

"What!?"

"Meeki am sorry please am begging you to forgive me,"he begged like a baby and i just wanted to tell him that am sorry.

"Jace please let me think,"i tell him.

"Are you ok?"he asked me.

"Yeah"

I hang up the phone after we said our goodbyes.

"Uncle! Nyco!"he's still in the show.

"Nycooooooo!"i scream. Am sure am hoarse.

"Huh?"

*5 Weeks Later*

"Darling your showing,"Trisha points at me.

Jace's POV

"No mom am not hungry,"i tell her.

"Yes you are,you're losing alot of weight and you're pale,"mom tells me.

"Please mom believe me,"i almost cried at the thought that was running through my head.

"Please eat. Eat for me,"mom plead. I just can't eat anything.

"I'll try,"i didn't tell her that. It was my mine.

She puts a piece of chicken in my mouth with some rice. I ate everything soon i felt weird.

"Good job,"mom tells me.

Mom walks out of the room and i run in the bathroom. I started to vomit everything.

I just can't live without her by my side.

"Meeki! Please answer your phone,"i send a voicemail.

Meeki's POV

I listen to the voicemail that Jace sent me and i just didn't want to stand any further away from him. He's the father after all.

"Listen Meeki come home to Stephanie and Stephaun,"mom leaves a voicemail.

I call Jace first.

"Jace i really do forgive you but i just need you to tell me the truth,"i tell him.

"What is the question?"he asked.

"Did you use protection?"i ask.

"Meeki i...."

"You what!?" He lied to me!

"You lied to me about all of this,"i said angrily.

"Am sorry...i... please Meeki,"he begged.

"Jace please."

I hang up the phone and lay on the bed wuth disbelief. I am wrong as well but he did the damage.

"Meeki i think your mom is here with the babies,"Trisha tells me. What!?

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I've been receiving bad comments about the descriptions.

Subscribe to my channel at All Around Shanoya.
Follow my instagram at shanoya_oliver
Follow me wattpad