Rebecca is Arrested

Chapter 25

Jace calls the police as i took up Rebecca off the floor and talks.

"Don't you ever! Ever! Go near Jace again!"i scream as i slap her in her face. The whore's eyes couldn't be opened spand she became dumb.

"They're coming soon,"Jace kisses me on my cheek.

Jace slaps her in her face for touching him and i laughs regardless of how the babies are asleep.

The police's car was parked up at the apartment building as they were upstairs.

They knocks on the door. I open the door and Jace and i stepped outside and started talking to the police.

"This girl called Rebecca was stalking by baby father and she broke into our apartment when we were at St.Elizabeth."i explain.

"Its true,"Jace says.

"Where is she now?"The police asks.

"In the apartment on the sofa,"I say.

The police walks in and saw her on the sofa.

"Rebecca?"

"Dad?"

What?

"She's your daughter?!"i say surprised.

"Yea i just knew."

"But i am still arresting her because she did the same to my bestfriend."he adds.

"Rebecca your under arrest for illegal charges,"the police says.

"What? No?!"she screams as the police draws her outside. We laughed as the babies were hushed to sleep again.

Trisha-Kay calls me.

"Hello,is everything ok?"she ask.

"Yea,i just beat the shit out of Rebecca and she has been gone to jail,"i say.

"I saw the note so i know why you beat the shit out of her as what you say"

"There's more,"i say with a smirk.

Hey guys i know this is really short but am really sorry i wanted to upload before i go to church. I hope you enjoyed and the title already being played so i just end it here sk bye guys love you!❤