Chapter 9

I do not own Naruto

a/n-ok, this is a lemon chapter, so that's why it's short.

Lemon alerts! You can skip this chapter!

His hands were on the edge of my towel, grabbing it tight. We were kissing passionately exploring each other's mouth. I felt his smooth tongue against mine, and his teeth felt sharp against my tongue. I forgot to breath. I got my hands around his chest, unbuttoning his shirt one by one. As I was finally done with the shirt, I got my hands exploring his chest, going down. My hands now were on his belt, unlocking it as we were still kissing. He let out a soft moan, and lifted me of the ground. He pulled the towel's edge that he was still holding. I landed on his large bed as I saw him letting go of the already unbuttoned shirt, and his belt. He came to me, and got on top of me. I unconsciously tried to hide my body with my hands, but he got them, grabbed them tightly.

- What are you doing? "Now" it's too late.

He let go of my hand, and started leaving a triel of kisses down my neck. He sucked at a spot of my neck, I knew that was gonna leave a mark but I couldn't care about it now.

- You're soft.

He was still kissing below, his hands exploring my body, its shape. I flipped and got on top of him, taking off his pants, but not forgetting to get the little box that Pervy Sage gave us from its pocket. As I was taking off his pants, I felt the hard erection. He grabbed the box of my hand, and flipped me again. He quickly unboxed it with his long fingers, got one condom, and threw the box away.

I think he was wearing the condom but I was looking at his face, why does he try to hide such a beautiful thing? But being one of the few who is able to see his face.. I guess I couldn't help but be happy that the other crazy fangirls of him didn't see the undescribable, flawless face of his. As I was too distracted, I gasped when I felt so much pain.

- Don't worry, the pain will end quickly, and pleasure will take its place. Do you want me to continue?

- Y-yes. – I said hardly breathing, realizing what has happened.

He was moving carefully, not wanting to hurt me. As he promised, the pain was fading away.

- Faster. Please.

He did as I say, moaning. I didn't know about him but I was close. With every push I felt such pleasure that I wanted to scream.

I came, and after one push, he came too, falling next to me, getting the condom off.

- I told you I think you're hot. – he said hugging me.

- Well I think you're..very sexy.

- I know you think that.

- Wha..

- The first time we hung out, you know, we went to Ichiraku's ramen? And I picked you up?

- Yeah.

- When you opened the door, I saw the way you looked at me, your eyes were wide as the moon – he chuckled

- ..i knew what you were thinking. And I'm usually not wrong about this stuff – he finished.

- Well, I saw your eyes too, and that was a teacher-student outing. A student admiring its teacher is not that bad, but a teacher looking at its student's body, checking her out is a lot a more inappropriate...

He cut me off with a kiss, and said

- Well, the teacher and the student already ended up in a bed together anyway, so do we need to argue over that? – he whispered with a seductive tone to my ears, making me shiver

- I-I guess not.

I was so exhausted so I just fell asleep in his grasp, with his familiar smell all over me.