Chapter 12

I looked at the white blurry tissue and the person who was holding it. I tried to get hold of myself, and tried to see the blurry figure. It was.. Sasuke? I got the tissue that he was still holding for the whole time, and wiped the tears to see a little clearly. I looked at the figure and to my surprise, he "was" Sasuke, looking with..concern? There's definitely something wrong with my eyes. Why is he here? ..Oh, shit.
- S-So, you heard?- my voice was a little weird 'cause i cried.
- Yes.
- Does everyone..
- No, just me.
- How is that..
- I've hit Sakura to make her unconscious for a while.
- And Naruto?
He just looked at me blankly. Right, o'course, he won't wake up so easily. But why would he do such a thing?
- Why would you do that?
- I didn't want anyone to know.
- "Why?" - i asked. I almost rolled my eyes, but i didn't have the energy.
- I don't know.
- ...
- So..is it true?
- What?
- That you love him.
Again, that pain, a sharp knife stabbing my heart slowly. I couldn't answer. I looked down.
- I see. -he said.
- So, what are you gonna do now? -he asked.
- Probably sleep.
He rolled his eyes.
- Where?
I thought for a second. Where "am" i going to sleep? I can't go back in there.
- I..i don't know.
- You can sleep with us if you want to, it's not like you have any other choice.
- I don't know..
- She can sleep where she's supposed to sleep if she wants to. - a way too familiar voice said. The voice that i can listen to all day.
I glanced at Sasuke and again there was that irritation in his eyes.
- And what? Don't you think you made her cry enough?- he asked coldly.
I looked at Kakashi sensei, and he looked so, so painful at those words. What's Sasuke's problem?
- You're right. But she couldn't be not be able to go in her own room 'cause of me. I'm just giving her a choice, if she wants to, she could sleep with you guys. And ____.
He turned to me.
- I've got something to say to you if you'll listen. If you don't want to, i understand. And....i'm sorry.
- For what?
- For everything. I'm sorry that i got near to you even when i knew i shouldn't. And i'm sorry that i ended up hurting you, and i'm sorry that i couldn't let you go with my own hands. If you want to just leave and live a simple happy life with someone else (he glanced at Sasuke) you can. And remember, that is the smart choice..
- Then i don't wanna be smart. I "can't" be smart, that word was out of my vocabulary the first time i went out with my teacher.
- Why? -a cold voice interrupted me.
- Why, ___?- Sasuke continued.
- Just now, tell me, "why" do you love him? Don't tell me 'cause he's good looking.
- That's none of your concern -i said
coldly. Seriously, what's his problem?
- Just answer the question. If it's something meaningless, then you're making a life choice on it! You're deciding your whole life, and messing it up just 'cause he's good looking and rich?
- I don't love him 'cause he's good looking or rich. And "you" don't need to worry. I rather living a "messed up" life with him than living a simple life with someone else.
- You don't know that.
- I do. And why do you care?
He looked confused as if he didn't know the answer himself.
- Good, now if you'll excuse us.
I was so irritated. I love him because he's good looking and rich? Who does he think he is to say that?
I just went back to the room, with Kakashi sensei following.
- Ughh.- i sighed irritatedly.
- What?
- It's nothing, i just..couldn't believe Sasuke. He actually thinks i love you because of your look and money?
He's face started to shine.
- You..you love me for more than that?
- You too? You thought i loved you for your look?
- No, no. I didn't even know that you loved me, it's just.. no girl ever liked me for more than my looks.
- ...
- You know i love you too right?
I wasn't able to speak or think. I wasn't expecting this, i didn't think he could ever love me. But the way his eye was shining, and the slight blush below his eye. Almost noticeable tilt on his mask so i could see that he was smiling. I melted. I wonder why i'm not something similar to plasticine right about now. It's just, now that i heard those words, i forgot all the problems, or why we were arguing, i got a high hope that this amazing figure might actually become mine. I almost flew.
- I..i d-do now.
He chuckled. He touched my burning cheek, and his other hand was on my heart, feeling the crazy heartbeat.
- You're nervous.
- I-In a good way.
- In a cute way.
I blushed even more if that's possible.
He bent over and kissed me on the cheek softly. The scary thing was my reaction. I put my hand on his silver hair messing it up more than it already is, and kissed him on the lips firmly.
He kissed me back but he pulled away.
- Sorry- i said quickly.
- What are you apologizing for? For your hormones?- he chuckled. God he looks too cute when he chuckles.
- I..i guess so.
- It's not that i don't want to, it's just it's almost 3 am, and we have to head back at six to arrive early and report to the hokage.. Are you feeling ok now?
- What?
- You were a little irritated when we came in- he said almost laughing that i forgot.
- Oh..right.- i said remembering the little "incident".
- Sasuke was so weird all of a sudden.- i said.
He sighed.
- Can't you see?
- What?
- He cares for you.- he surprisingly looked painful while saying those words.
- So? I care for him too, but that's not the reason to..
- No, not as a comrade. I mean he "likes" you. Though i don't think he knows himself.
- What? That's impossible.
- It's more than possible! It's you.
- No, but Sasuke? Him? He's so obsessed with his revenge on his..
- I know, he knows too and that's why he doesn't know that he has feelings for you, he doesn't want to accept it. He has a very strong ambition, he thinks he doesn't need any distractions. Normally it doesn't matter to him that his comrade is dating with her teacher. But.. he's "doing" things for this problem. And that's why he's irritated at himself, and doesn't understand a thing of why he's making such effort.
Ughh. His knowledge is sometimes just annoying..i didn't want to believe any of his words, but i couldn't help but feel bad for Sasuke. Maybe i should've been more nice to him before. I felt guilty.
He just wanted good things for me.
As a friend. Or maybe as a comrade. 
He went to the bed, took off his clothes revealing his air taking body, and fell to the bed. For about like 5 minutes, i realized that i was staring at him. He looked at me and my spaced out eyes.
- You thinking about getting in?
- Uhh..what? Oh, yeah, right.
I blushed hard and went to the bed. He looked at my reaction and chuckled.
He pulled me in, putting my head on his shoulder, took my hand, and put it on his chest that i was staring at over 5 minutes.
- Satisfied?- he asked.
I didn't say anything, i just stayed blushing like crazy, even i can hear my heartbeat. But deep down, i was more than satisfied. I couldn't stop the urge to move my fingers, and feel his muscles which made him chuckle a bit. I let the dreams get me, and slept in his tight grip feeling safe and comfy as i always do when i'm with him...

A/N- allright, this chapter took really long time, and i even wrote another one before this. I'm sorry about the delay, enjoy. Votes, and follows are very appreciated.
Comments down below, tell me what you think so i'll know if this is worth continuing or not.